Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next season

Wed May 18, 2011 2:52 pm

What hope have we got next season of repeating or doing better of what we done this year i think we will struggle if the owners do not INVEST then we are really fucked weather jones stays or not i dont want him at the club same as 95% of the fans hes failed us for 6years with massive wages and money spent in total compared to other clubs in the same league on half are budget some have run on 1/4 of what we have run on for the last 6years and they have got the same as us f**k ALL over 6years just stay in the same league doing the same thing.We got around 9-10 players at the club under contract for next year all the loans and out of contract players will go which we all knew many months ago so what for next season will the owners shell out i doubt it lets be fair if they was going to spend we wouldnt have loan players going back we would have a squad for next season not half a team like we will have come the end of the month,i think we will be a bottom half team next year weather jones is here or a new manager(i pray) with a load of free transfers comming in and the current garbage we have under contract bar 2-3players the rest are div 1-2 at best the big question is will the owners spend or will we be a bottom half team struggling to get 12k in the ground watching team of freebies with the current half a team under contract we got i think its downhill from here if they dont spend anyone with half a brain can see that... :cry: :ayatollah:

Re: Next season

Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

i see your all as optimistic as me,just a realist saying how it is :lol: