Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY THE f**k HASN'T DAVE JONES BEEN SACKED YET?

Wed May 18, 2011 2:42 pm

THE MORE TIME GOES BY WITH OUT ANYTHING BEING SAID, THE MORE I AM WORRYING WE NEED TO GET THIS 1ST CLASS WANKER OUT OF THE CLUB! SURELY HE WON'T BE HERE NEXT YEAR? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: WHY THE f**k HASN'T DAVE JONES BEEN SACKED YET?

Wed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Yes we need to know why. Over to you Steve Borley as a true City fan we need to know what is going on :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:THE MORE TIME GOES BY WITH OUT ANYTHING BEING SAID, THE MORE I AM WORRYING WE NEED TO GET THIS 1ST CLASS WANKER OUT OF THE CLUB! SURELY HE WON'T BE HERE NEXT YEAR? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you don't like Dave Joines fine your are welcome to your opinion.

But why do people feel the need to abuse him

Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:THE MORE TIME GOES BY WITH OUT ANYTHING BEING SAID, THE MORE I AM WORRYING WE NEED TO GET THIS 1ST CLASS WANKER OUT OF THE CLUB! SURELY HE WON'T BE HERE NEXT YEAR? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes we need to know why. Over to you Steve Borley as a true City fan we need to know what is going on :evil:

Why the mad rush.

I agree we can'twait too long if we are going to replace him.

But let'' behave like a decent club, not West Ham

Wed May 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

If you don't like Dave Jones fine your are welcome to your opinion.

Was thinking this earlier on.

Most agree he's gave it his best shot and it's time to move on, but why does he have to take so much abuse?

Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm

PtB wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:

If you don't like Dave Jones fine your are welcome to your opinion.

Was thinking this earlier on.

Most agree he's gave it his best shot and it's time to move on, but why does he have to take so much abuse?

Because he is incompetent that's why Chief

Wed May 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

if he showed some respect to the fans, then maybe we would show him some respect?

Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:Was thinking this earlier on.

Some of it is over the top. Having dished out plenty of verbal abuse over the years, I am in a position to confirm that. :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:Was thinking this earlier on.

Some of it is over the top. Having dished out plenty of verbal abuse over the years, I am in a position to confirm that. :lol:

In fact i think IMO it has been very mild considering. :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:07 pm

There could be a number of reasons. Most likely they're giving him time to resign so we don't have to pay him off.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Zabier wrote:There could be a number of reasons. Most likely they're giving him time to resign so we don't have to pay him off.

We will be waiting a long time then Chief. He won't resign unless he has another Job to go to. Can you see anyone else employing him ?