Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading fan for the final?

Wed May 18, 2011 1:02 pm

First of all, im absolutely devastated about last night but how many people in this forum saw it coming? Im not even gonna go into Dave Jones, everyone knows what he is already.

Anyways, i really hope the Jacks dont go up! So come on Reading!

Re: Reading fan for the final?

Wed May 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Never got 1 good luck, or unlucky from my jack mates, and they all loved it when we failed (even throwing orange balloons onto the pitch before the game at the Liberty)

so f**k them. c'mon Reading

Wed May 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Fk Reading IM going to back the Welsh club, too many plastic welshmen on here. They would support a english blub before a Welsh one ? In my book at make them english. fk the Royals fk em!

Wed May 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Anarch0 wrote:First of all, im absolutely devastated about last night but how many people in this forum saw it coming? Im not even gonna go into Dave Jones, everyone knows what he is already.

Anyways, i really hope the Jacks dont go up! So come on Reading!

I think a lot saw it coming, more than who would admit too it. The whole build up to this game was one of pessimism, doubt, & the acceptance of certain failure. Why was this?? Well only a real die hard City fan would know the answer. It must be like living on death row, no matter how much you try to motivate yourself, you know in the back of your mind what is inevitably going to be the final outcome. This club has had one too many false dawns over the past fifty years or so,,,,& that simply is the way it is!

Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

I Defo saw it coming and my posts back it up. Wish you was all here telling me how wrong i was :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm

going on the play offs i def think swansea will be too strong for reading :ayatollah: