Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones I know you read this forum

Wed May 18, 2011 12:49 pm

You have done very well personally out of Cardiff City Football Club and its fans. You tried, no one can deny that, but trying in "this part of the world" as you say, is not enough. We want success (by success I mean promotion). In six years as our manager you have been unable to give the fans the success (promotion) they so deserve. Do the honourable thing and show some humility, please fall on your sword, you can take us no further.

Re: Dave Jones I know you read this forum

Wed May 18, 2011 1:05 pm

ihatealiens wrote:You have done very well personally out of Cardiff City Football Club and its fans. You tried, no one can deny that, but trying in "this part of the world" as you say, is not enough. We want success (by success I mean promotion). In six years as our manager you have been unable to give the fans the success (promotion) they so deserve. Do the honourable thing and show some humility, please fall on your sword, you can take us no further.

We don't deserve anything! Promotion is not ours by devine right! He's taken us from mid-table/bottom championship to contending for promotion 3 seasons in a row with all the financial termoil and selling his best players. We've also been to the FA Cup final.

he's done a good job but we cannot demand promotion and with the attitude of some fans I don't think THEY deserve it after all the sniping and negative attitudes that they have created which now envelops and surrounds the club!

Wed May 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:You have done very well personally out of Cardiff City Football Club and its fans. You tried, no one can deny that, but trying in "this part of the world" as you say, is not enough. We want success (by success I mean promotion). In six years as our manager you have been unable to give the fans the success (promotion) they so deserve. Do the honourable thing and show some humility, please fall on your sword, you can take us no further.

We don't deserve anything! Promotion is not ours by devine right! He's taken us from mid-table/bottom championship to contending for promotion 3 seasons in a row with all the financial termoil and selling his best players. We've also been to the FA Cup final.

he's done a good job but we cannot demand promotion and with the attitude of some fans I don't think THEY deserve it after all the sniping and negative attitudes that they have created which now envelops and surrounds the club!

Natman and DJ is Not Negative or Arrogant ?

Are you sure your not DJ ?

Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Natman and DJ is Not Negative or Arrogant ?

Are you sure your not DJ ?

TBH I don't know him well enough to comment on that. But listening to people who have worked closely with him they think he's spot on and can understand his demeanour in light of events in his life

Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 pm

TBH I don't know him well enough to comment on that. But listening to people who have worked closely with him they think he's spot on and can understand his demeanour in light of events in his life[/quote]

By the way
Natman, I am teasing you about being DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Bollocks, Dave Jones is a highly paid "manager" who is employed by Cardiff City to get results [promotion] by his skills & player motivation. The personal back ground of things that happened years ago should never be used as an excuse for poor or unsatisfactory performance.
NO VICTIMS PLEASE! :roll:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TBH I don't know him well enough to comment on that. But listening to people who have worked closely with him they think he's spot on and can understand his demeanour in light of events in his life

By the way
Natman, I am teasing you about being DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

hey though. wish I was, would love the job!!! Spend hours on football manager with Vt & TG's millions. Used to be a coach of an amateur team a few years back. Didn't do too badly, mid table top division finishes and masterminded a few shock wins against some of the better teams in our league.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

In my opinion that is a Crap post! We do deserve promotion after all the shit we've been through. We've been in the play off's twice and knocking on the door for 4 years! We are NOT saying promotion is our divine right, we are saying that HE has indeed had the players he's wanted - and the wages made available, and VT has personally funded Bellamy's wages to bring a passionate homegrown premiership player to this club as part of DAVE JONES PROMISE/PLAN FOR PROMOTION and a TOP TWO TARGET FINISH!

I AM demanding promotion, he's been here 6 years and we have had NO success!

Contending for promotion may be an achievement to you - But im fed up of f*cking contending for Promotion, contending for play off's and Contending in an FA Cup final - I WANT SUCCESS that David f*cking Jones is well late with presenting to us.

The Door is open - and now the season is over, I will air my views and gladly drive down to the CCS and boot his ass out of it.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
We don't deserve anything! Promotion is not ours by devine right! He's taken us from mid-table/bottom championship to contending for promotion

That's only 12 places, nothing to boast about really.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Well young man if you had supported Cardiff City through thick and thin for 46 years like I have and seen some terrible times for the club during that period, then you too would feel like you deserve some success to come to the club you love and support. Like I said in my original post Dave Jones tried. From a personal point of view I wouldn't say he has done good at all considering the players he has had at his disposal over the last 6 years and particularly the last 2 seasons, he tried and that's about it really oh and its divine not devine and turmoil not termoil and no I am not the infamous spellchecker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:22 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Well young man if you had supported Cardiff City through thick and thin for 46 years like I have and seen some terrible times for the club during that period, then you too would feel like you deserve some success to come to the club you love and support. Like I said in my original post Dave Jones tried. From a personal point of view I wouldn't say he has done good at all considering the players he has had at his disposal over the last 6 years and particularly the last 2 seasons, he tried and that's about it really oh and its divine not devine and turmoil not termoil and no I am not the infamous spellchecker :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, well being only 31 I haven't followed them for 46 years, though I have followed through thick and thin for around 20 or more. I would love to be in the Premier league, but its something we have to earn and we haven't hence we don't deserve to be there. It is not our right to be there!

if the spell checker is out then becareful otherwise the grammar police might also make an appearance ;)

Wed May 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Natman Blue? Dave Jones in disguise???????????

Wed May 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Natman Blue? Dave Jones in disguise???????????

Check out the links, pretty easy to check i'm not ;)

Hang on a minute thought, I'll get back to you in a bit with more prrof. The plummer needs me a second though, they're having problems installing my new jacuzzi walk in shower

Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:TBH I don't know him well enough to comment on that. But listening to people who have worked closely with him they think he's spot on and can understand his demeanour in light of events in his life

By the way
Natman, I am teasing you about being DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hey though. wish I was, would love the job!!! Spend hours on football manager with Vt & TG's millions. Used to be a coach of an amateur team a few years back. Didn't do too badly, mid table top division finishes and masterminded a few shock wins against some of the better teams in our league.[/quote]
That is good but being so clued up in that department why are you a massive DJ fan ? Or was you like DJ himself bottled the big games ? Only teasing Chief :lol: :lol: