Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

End of season report

Wed May 18, 2011 12:12 pm

I had done two of these over the coarse of the season so this is the final one.
Marshall Didn't get much chance when heaton was made No 1 and it was strange that both Goalkeepers became injured at the same time. A great shot stopper but he still struggled to control his area. But he is still young. Rating 5

Heaton Was our No 1 keeper yes he has weaknesses but overall am very happy with him. The outcome of this season could of been so different had he not got injured or forced to play against the Boro whilst injured
Rating 7

Bywater We found out why he was placed into the wilderness at Derby. But Jones obviously thought he was good enough. But hey a few years ago he was touted as one of the best upcoming keepers in the game but his off the field antics has clearly done him. Was one of the 4 or 5 that was on the piss prior to the Boro game. Should never be allowed to wear the City shirt again. One Of Jones's worst signings rating 1

Mcnaughton Simply a marvel who does not deserve the team mates around him. He should be our club Captain. Player of the season simply the best Rating 9

Darcey Blake The guy has talent but his off the field Drinking habits will limit him in his Profession. Simply needs to move away from his environment if not he has to go Rating 4

Naylor Cost us many points but is an honest Pro simply not good enough Rating 2

Hudson Took a lot of stick but came good. His injury was a massive blow as he was improving every game Rating 8

Keinan Started fantastic but has gone sharply down hill. His foul on Mills which cost us that penalty was awful Rating 6

Gypes Two seasons ago he was one of the best defenders in this League now he is league 1 or 2 standard. Is this because of Jones i don't know Rating 3

JLS This guy i rate lower than a snakes belly. A piss head hungover against Boro is a joke and if this guy ever plays for this club again i will personally throw my season ticket at whoever is in charge rating 0

Mathews A player that has been destroyed by Jones. If Jones goes i would of loved him to stay but its not in our hands now. Rating 4

Koumas[/color] Destroyed the legacy of his first time here. Against Doncaster he was awsome in just a couple of minutes he one us the game. Whilst we were on a high Jones kept him on the Bench :? Rating 3

Whittingham Sooooooooo frustrating can produce that bit of magic his passing can be sublime. But rarely tackles and goes missing. Is a luxury and i think his time here could be up Rating 6

Mcphail An honest Pro whose time is up now at this level. Cant say anything personally bad against him Rating 4

Oli When he's good he's good when he's bad he is awful. Rating 5

Burke Not Jones favorite player he always gives you 100% but has been off the boil for a while. Where has his amazing runs gone ? A new manager can revitalise him. Certainly hurt him against Reading Rating 6.5

Bellamy Started slow took a while to adjust. But in the end was Captain Marvel and you could see he was hurt by the antics of the players around him. Love him to stay. I gave him a low mark last time but this is for the last Quarter of the season. Rating 9

Rae Another honest Pro whose time is up Rating 3

Parkin Bought by Jones but never used. Allowed to get really overweight. under new management he can become very useful Rating 3

Bothroyd Heart not with the City he wants to go and will go. Is lazy uninterested and now let some Prem Club have him. He will warm up the bench wherever he goes. Thanks Jay for the Good times. But this rating is for the last Quarter of the season. Another player out till the early hours before the Boro game . Rating 4

Chopra We all know his strengths but Chopra has massive problems off the pitch with Gambling and alcohol and his really does have an arrogant side. Is clearly overweight is a bad influence and is disrespectful of the club when he goes on the piss before games without a care in the world. Sorry Chops we used to worship you now its time to go Rating 2

Dave Jones Will keep this Brief!! He has no control over his players or respect, his signings and tactical know how has been awful. He has taken us as far as he can it is time to leave Graciously RATING 2

I always miss someone out so no doubt someone will tell me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: End of season report

Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Yeah, pretty much agree with that. Depressing reading.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:27 pm

That was very long winded, could have summed it up better:

SHIT

Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:That was very long winded, could have summed it up better:

SHIT

Thank you Mr Wayne all that hard work and you sum it all up with one word :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:That was very long winded, could have summed it up better:

SHIT

Thank you Mr Wayne all that hard work and you sum it all up with one word :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:39 pm

I agree pretty much all of that, especially the summing up :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I had done two of these over the coarse of the season so this is the final one.
Marshall Didn't get much chance when heaton was made No 1 and it was strange that both Goalkeepers became injured at the same time. A great shot stopper but he still struggled to control his area. But he is still young. Rating 5

Heaton Was our No 1 keeper yes he has weaknesses but overall am very happy with him. The outcome of this season could of been so different had he not got injured or forced to play against the Boro whilst injured
Rating 7

Bywater We found out why he was placed into the wilderness at Derby. But Jones obviously thought he was good enough. But hey a few years ago he was touted as one of the best upcoming keepers in the game but his off the field antics has clearly done him. Was one of the 4 or 5 that was on the piss prior to the Boro game. Should never be allowed to wear the City shirt again. One Of Jones's worst signings rating 1

Mcnaughton Simply a marvel who does not deserve the team mates around him. He should be our club Captain. Player of the season simply the best Rating 9

Darcey Blake The guy has talent but his off the field Drinking habits will limit him in his Profession. Simply needs to move away from his environment if not he has to go Rating 4

Naylor Cost us many points but is an honest Pro simply not good enough Rating 2

Hudson Took a lot of stick but came good. His injury was a massive blow as he was improving every game Rating 8

Keinan Started fantastic but has gone sharply down hill. His foul on Mills which cost us that penalty was awful Rating 6

Gypes Two seasons ago he was one of the best defenders in this League now he is league 1 or 2 standard. Is this because of Jones i don't know Rating 3

JLS This guy i rate lower than a snakes belly. A piss head hungover against Boro is a joke and if this guy ever plays for this club again i will personally throw my season ticket at whoever is in charge rating 0

Mathews A player that has been destroyed by Jones. If Jones goes i would of loved him to stay but its not in our hands now. Rating 4

Koumas[/color] Destroyed the legacy of his first time here. Against Doncaster he was awsome in just a couple of minutes he one us the game. Whilst we were on a high Jones kept him on the Bench :? Rating 3

Whittingham Sooooooooo frustrating can produce that bit of magic his passing can be sublime. But rarely tackles and goes missing. Is a luxury and i think his time here could be up Rating 6

Mcphail An honest Pro whose time is up now at this level. Cant say anything personally bad against him Rating 4

Oli When he's good he's good when he's bad he is awful. Rating 5

Burke Not Jones favorite player he always gives you 100% but has been off the boil for a while. Where has his amazing runs gone ? A new manager can revitalise him. Certainly hurt him against Reading Rating 6.5

Bellamy Started slow took a while to adjust. But in the end was Captain Marvel and you could see he was hurt by the antics of the players around him. Love him to stay. I gave him a low mark last time but this is for the last Quarter of the season. Rating 9

Rae Another honest Pro whose time is up Rating 3

Parkin Bought by Jones but never used. Allowed to get really overweight. under new management he can become very useful Rating 3

Bothroyd Heart not with the City he wants to go and will go. Is lazy uninterested and now let some Prem Club have him. He will warm up the bench wherever he goes. Thanks Jay for the Good times. But this rating is for the last Quarter of the season. Another player out till the early hours before the Boro game . Rating 4

Chopra We all know his strengths but Chopra has massive problems off the pitch with Gambling and alcohol and his really does have an arrogant side. Is clearly overweight is a bad influence and is disrespectful of the club when he goes on the piss before games without a care in the world. Sorry Chops we used to worship you now its time to go Rating 2

Dave Jones Will keep this Brief!! He has no control over his players or respect, his signings and tactical know how has been awful. He has taken us as far as he can it is time to leave Graciously RATING 2

I always miss someone out so no doubt someone will tell me :lol: :lol: :lol:

great post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm

What about Quinn?

Wed May 18, 2011 6:16 pm

No disagreements with any of your post except maybe a ten for super Kev. Good post :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:What about Quinn?

I new i would miss someone i always do :lol:
Quinn After missing 2/3 of the season due to an overactive set of tonsils on a hotel balcony he had a good stint in the team A few times he was left exposed but in general he was solid. Rating 7.5