Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gethin Jenkins just stated nothing will happen...

Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm

for god sake, you would have thought this was a no brainer!! No promotion , goodbye DJ!!!!! West Ham didnt mess around and neither should we!!! Sack the man NOW!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm

It sounds as if they are waiting to see if he falls on his own sword?

if not then maybe they have a way of forcing the situation>?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Will give him a few days to resign, if not then they'll sack him and have to give him a years wage in advance :twisted:

Wed May 18, 2011 12:07 pm

If the club are giving him a few days to resign then you can't really say fairer than that. If that is the case then I have full respect for the board, that's the proper way to do it. Give him a chance to have a private goodbye to the players and staff etc

What happened with West Ham was a shambles, they fired him 10 mins after the final whistle in the Wigan board room. They wouldn't even let him travel back on the team bus.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Definitely seems a case of waiting to see if pride makes him resign. I doubt he will though. I wish I could say I was sorry for Jones but he's brought all this on himself with awful decisions and poor man management throughout the last season especially.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:30 pm

nickyh wrote:If the club are giving him a few days to resign then you can't really say fairer than that. If that is the case then I have full respect for the board, that's the proper way to do it. Give him a chance to have a private goodbye to the players and staff etc

What happened with West Ham was a shambles, they fired him 10 mins after the final whistle in the Wigan board room. They wouldn't even let him travel back on the team bus.

Totally agree with you

Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Dazzatim wrote:It sounds as if they are waiting to see if he falls on his own sword?

They want DJ to go, without costing them a penny, Cant blame them.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dazzatim wrote:It sounds as if they are waiting to see if he falls on his own sword?

They want DJ to go, without costing them a penny, Cant blame them.

agreed but they can't hang about too long to get a new manager we cant miss the boat.