Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL CAN U PLEASE NAME AND SHAME

Wed May 18, 2011 11:32 am

The players who were very disrespectful to us as fans and our club, prior to mboro match? I think as fans we should know. Since this match some of the players having been playing at unacceptable level.

Re: CARL CAN U PLEASE NAME AND SHAME

Wed May 18, 2011 11:34 am

I thought it was pretty much common knowledge? Chopra, Bothroyd, J'Lloyd Samuel and some reserve players?

Be interested to know who the other names were. I agree though, they should be named and shamed.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:37 am

Zabier wrote:I thought it was pretty much common knowledge? Chopra, Bothroyd, J'Lloyd Samuel and some reserve players?

Be interested to know who the other names were. I agree though, they should be named and shamed.

You forgot Bywater and Samuel were the instigators as they were out the 3 nights.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 am

Annis whose him please?

Wed May 18, 2011 11:46 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Annis whose him please?

bywater

Wed May 18, 2011 11:46 am

Bywater

Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:I thought it was pretty much common knowledge? Chopra, Bothroyd, J'Lloyd Samuel and some reserve players?

You forgot Bywater, him and Samuel were the instigators as they were out the 3 nights.

Unsurprisingly, that would explain a lot!

Wed May 18, 2011 11:48 am

Cheers lads, rushing and reading off my blackberry in work. That's a piss take 3nights.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:50 am

oops sorry my mistake :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 am

No probs :ayatollah: Annis when do u think a decision will be announced re: DJ career?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 pm

On the saturday night before the boro game the players named got slammed on champagne in the VIP area of Soda Bar on Mill Lane and did not leave until 4.00am!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 pm

So your saying chopra, JLS, bywater and jay were there until 4am ?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:On the saturday night before the boro game the players named got slammed on champagne in the VIP area of Soda Bar on Mill Lane and did not leave until 4.00am!!!!!!!!!!

Our 11 a side team had our Christmas party in the VIP bit of Soda Bar... glad to see Cardiff players know how to live a classy lifestyle! :roll: