Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last Night & this season...

Wed May 18, 2011 11:31 am

Bitterly Disappointed – AGAIN! Same old same old… At least we won’t have the humiliation of the Jacks passing the ball around us for 90 minutes!!!! I know it’s against the grain but I really hope the Jacks play like the do and go up. Just to add to our hurt - It would be a massive kick up the arse for us and extra motivation as if players don’t really have enough. Personally I think that that the Academy Players and home grown players would show far more Professionalism, Urgency, Passion and Desire being from the surrounding areas than unprofessional Big Time Charlie Pay Cheque Grabbers who are self indulgent, inconsiderate don’t get that heart torn feeling for the Club. Those Cheque Grabbers who went out on the pull and lash 48 hrs before Middlesborough game – Shame on those players – they should give they monthly wage back to the fans and fxxk off back to where they came from!!!!!

Bitterly disappointed but we’ve come along way with New Stadium, Excellent training facilities and Academy. Hopefully the Chairmans arms will be long and his trouser pocket fruitful - The future looks bright! At least the lads back home have West Ham, Leeds and Millwall trips to look forward to and more heartbreak at the end of the Season. Hooooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaayy…………….

SOUL CREW!!!