Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I knew we would lose

Wed May 18, 2011 10:06 am

At the start of the season, Chopra ran to the touchline with his boot in his hand throwing it to the ground because it was too 'hot'. It was good fun and no doubt everyone thought the season would be great. Never being out of the top six it has been an above average season compared to the sixteen other clubs, the other three promoted. However when we lost at home against Middlesboro 3 - 0 and then last night the same score my opinion was realised. Everyone talked how good the front line, being the best in the league. All this hpe made me tired because they could not see the wood for the trees. Most of the supporters are blinkered because they do not respect other teams. At the start of next season all the players starting this time will be a year older and body weary. I see Cardiff failing to get anywhere near the top next season, unless their is a Messiah out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e

Re: I knew we would lose

Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 am

Chopra doing that was last season against the Brizzle :roll:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:29 am

will admit i wasnt confident going but sang my heart out, but did not expect that f*cking shit.

Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 am

chopra has really let himself down , over weight over paid. i thought it was a good thing having him back, but its gone so wrong.

Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 am

Big Dan wrote:At the start of the season, Chopra ran to the touchline with his boot in his hand throwing it to the ground because it was too 'hot'. It was good fun and no doubt everyone thought the season would be great. Never being out of the top six it has been an above average season compared to the sixteen other clubs, the other three promoted. However when we lost at home against Middlesboro 3 - 0 and then last night the same score my opinion was realised. Everyone talked how good the front line, being the best in the league. All this hpe made me tired because they could not see the wood for the trees. Most of the supporters are blinkered because they do not respect other teams. At the start of next season all the players starting this time will be a year older and body weary. I see Cardiff failing to get anywhere near the top next season, unless their is a Messiah out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e

And when Blakey scored that screamer against Man City I was sure we'd do it.......Or is that also the WRONG YEAR?