Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED 10 PLAYERS

Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 am

when all the loan players go back bellers koumas bywater oli jet samuel and bothroyd burkey mathews going i reckon we need at least 10 players to come in over the summer. i would look at free transfers first and i would go for earny and id take bowyer for a year we need a hard center midfielder with experience a young derry someone like that

who do you think we need or will sign

Re: WE NEED 10 PLAYERS

Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 am

nicky evans wrote:when all the loan players go back bellers koumas bywater oli jet samuel and bothroyd burkey mathews going i reckon we need at least 10 players to come in over the summer. i would look at free transfers first and i would go for earny and id take bowyer for a year we need a hard center midfielder with experience a young derry someone like that

who do you think we need or will sign

I agree with that apart from i wouldnt take bowyer hate the guy

but someone like him yeah :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:00 am

Gabbidon, Earnshaw (or Maynard), Bellamy (on loan), a left-back, a young shaun derry, a striker who can play deep and link with midfield to leave chopra free to stay on shoulder of last defender, three quality attacking midfielders/wingers and possibly a goalkeeper if one of ours is moved out.

Gabbidon would be a risk but he can still out sprint any of our centre backs and has been pretty injury free most of this season.

Probably need to move Gyepes on.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I think we will need much more than 10 if we are to have a big enough squad to cope with injuries and suspensions. Why do we always have so many injuries and in particular so many hamstring injuries?

Wed May 18, 2011 1:25 pm

1. Matt Mills
2. Lee Camp
3. Shane long - that be nice
4. Lets get bellamy on the case and get shaun wright phippls down here
5. Shaun derry - could still do the job
6. Max Gradel
7. Young right back who played for leeds this year - cant think of name
8. Loovens
9. Gabbs
10. Scott Davies - Chesterfield striker