Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Water Boy!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 am

Dont know if any 1 has covered this yet so i appoligise if done so.

Im sat in aisle 114 ninian stand and on around 70 mins ish it was blatently obvious Burkey was blowing out of his arse as he was 1 of very few players who was running around like a mad man trying to save our club. He was constantly looking over to the bench to get him off as he was running on fumes. Then i thought finally sub board went up burke off koumas on. But no chops off. Burkeys head drops and then goes over to the young water boy and gives him a msg to run around the pitch to give DJ, probably saying im fooked get me off. Water boy runs over to the dug out and then back around the pitch cutting the corners with a bottle of powerade.
Board goes up again and i thought surley now. But yet again NO JLS off matthews on. Burkey was devistated.

I know we had very few resources on the bench and needed to use them wisley but come on man every one sat around me in my stand were going nuts it was so blatently obvious get burkey off.
DJ is so caught up in his cloud of arogance he couldnt see the other side of the pitch. The guy must go.
I just hope the malaysians lift the sub board DJ out and someone who has passion and cares in. Rant over.

Re: Water Boy!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 am

You are absolutely spot on, I'm in 112, and I saw it. Burkey was fucked, think the season was a couple of games to long for him. But it must be said even after all that you mentioned, he still put 100% into his running, a true bluebird!

A funny comment from my mate when the ballboy came back with the bottle

'I bet burkey could use a couple of grams of speed in that'
(not that I condon drug use.....)

Re: Water Boy!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:38 am

Gavlar wrote:You are absolutely spot on, I'm in 112, and I saw it. Burkey was fucked, think the season was a couple of games to long for him. But it must be said even after all that you mentioned, he still put 100% into his running, a true bluebird!

A funny comment from my mate when the ballboy came back with the bottle

'I bet burkey could use a couple of grams of speed in that'
(not that I condon drug use.....)

:lol: Thats exactly what i said to my mate. Us bluebirds think alike. But Yeh a true bluebird never stopped running cant ask for much more than that. Just a shame everyone wernt the same as him Bellers and super Kev. :ayatollah: