Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Comments from The Moose on Talksport

Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 am

On my way to work this morning with a seriously jib on my face, I tuner into Talksport at 0530am, that excuse for a presenter The Moose always comes on 30 mins before the Alan Brazil sports breakfast, his opinion on yesterday was as follows:

Reading beating Cardiff and preventing an all welsh final was the best thing that could have happened, I'm not anti welsh but those sets of supporters can't to trusted together, that's why they play their league games at 9am or something ridiculous like that. Personally I like Wembley and I don't want it trashed, as well as have fighting in every service station the length of the M4. Reading winning was the best result for football.

(they were not his exact words, he spoke for a bit longer, but those were the key points)

If you want to leave him constructive 'feedback' on his comments you can tweet him on Moose_talkSPORT

Re: Comments from The Moose on Talksport

Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 am

he's right though

Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 am

HE's kind of right, Yes there will be trouble but we have been to new Wembley more than any other team and it's never been wrecked. Very judgemental from him tbh.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 am

The guy is called The Moose... he's clearly still stuck in high school mentally.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 am

hes right! we have some absolute pricks as fans! i.e those who refused to throw the ball back to the keepers when we were 2.0 down and the prick who wanted to pick a fight with anyone criticising DJ after the final whistle under the concourse in the grand stand! The majority of our fans are terrific but its always the minority who spoil it!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:38 am

Zabier wrote:The guy is called The Moose... he's clearly still stuck in high school mentally.

He's the type of guy to turn upto school and says "right guys, call me shagger from now one" but everyone else thinks The Moose is a better description of him

Wed May 18, 2011 9:53 am

Isn't he a (supposed) West ham fan? What time will kick-off be between West Ham and Millwall then, 5.45am?

Utter gobshite.

Haven't listened to that radio station since they trash talked us after the FA cup tie with Barnsley and made up stories about all sorts of shenanigans that just didn't happen. Seems a station that is built on saying something just to cause a reaction to get the phone lines red hot and then allow only 2 callers every hour to respond between the over opinionated know nothings constant drivel and the ad-breaks. :roll:

More of a turn-off than Jim Leighton in a threesome with gary neville and Luke Chadwick. :shock:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 am

Occasional Violins wrote:Isn't he a (supposed) West ham fan? What time will kick-off be between West Ham and Millwall then, 5.45am?

Utter gobshite.

Haven't listened to that radio station since they trash talked us after the FA cup tie with Barnsley and made up stories about all sorts of shenanigans that just didn't happen. Seems a station that is built on saying something just to cause a reaction to get the phone lines red hot and then allow only 2 callers every hour to respond between the over opinionated know nothings constant drivel and the ad-breaks. :roll:

More of a turn-off than Jim Leighton in a threesome with gary neville and Luke Chadwick. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 5:45 am imagine that, it would be the 2002 world cup all over again! :lol: :lol: :lol: