Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE IRONY OF ADAM MATTHEWS

Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 am

I bet half of the stadium had thought he had already gone to Celtic! Publicly slated at 19 by his boss, not played since, sold on. Months in the wilderness, Yet who is DJ's last fling of the dice of the season to salvage something? Adam Matthews! He made errors in his time with us but also put in some superb performances also, and I genuinely felt we had another Rambo coming through, as a right midfielder too! But played out of position then humiliated. Bizzare, taking Chops off as well, DJ finally ran out of ideas, motivation and influence all in one go last night. I have been a Jones fan over the years and have stuck up for him, but a CHANGE WOULD BE GOOD now.

I want Sam H back to bring hwyl back to CCS and bring the fans back closer to OUR CLUB :ayatollah:

Would love Bellars to take his badges and become our Dalglish. In the mean time a short term appointment like Chelsea had with Hiddink, with Craig assisting. Keegan has taken 3 champ teams up at first attempts and loves short term! :lol: Would like Hughton but wouldnt want a stop gap job, so long term its Bellars for me if he wants it :ayatollah:

Re: THE IRONY OF ADAM MATTHEWS

Wed May 18, 2011 10:03 am

AGREE, JONES DESTROYED MATHEWS YET HAS THE NERVE TO PICK CLOWNS LIKE BYWATER, NAYLOR,JET AND JLS. YOU WONDER WHAT HE WOULD HAVE DONE TO RAMBO IF HE HAD STAYED INSTEAD OF MOVING TO ARSENAL.

Re: THE IRONY OF ADAM MATTHEWS

Wed May 18, 2011 10:22 am

So DJ decides to bury the hatchet with Matthews and bring him on for the final 22mins of our season,totally unacceptable when Naylor was consistantly poor yet continues to play him.Im convinced it was only a fans backlash that got Naylor dropped in the end,more proof that DJ is a self conceited little p***k,with an ego he thinks he`s the dogs b******s.Good luck at Celtic Adam,and give that tactically inept manager a left hook on your way out!!. :ayatollah: