Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am Glad this morning.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 am

on reflection this is a good thing.

now its time to sort out the club that is rotting from the inside out

time to remove the over inflated ego's. and remind any player or manager coming in that CCFC IS THE BE ALL AND END ALL!!!!

i didnt post last night cos i was hurt, i still am.

but the 1 positive i can take from last night is the players we know that have abused the priviledge of play for this great club would have seen the career peak last night! and players that should have gone on to better things have embarrassed them self twice on TV.

so my message to mates that support i will be there next season.

to the underachieving squad with the expection of kev and heaton get away from my club. :ayatollah:

Re: I am Glad this morning.

Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 am

Top post mate the one thing that came over loud and clear last night is there is no connection with our fans from the manager and no team spirit . In reality our season ended against Boro and players who let us down that day should hang their heads in shame. If there was as much PASSION for the club from them as we the fans have shown this and previous seasons we would have gone up auto. Time to take stock, cut out the cancer, rebuild and start again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 am

Agree with you both.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:14 am

On reflection losing last night was the kindest thing. It would have been worse losing to the Jacks at Wembley or being promoted to the Prem and see Jones lack of tactics cruelly exposed and become laughing stocks and coming staright back down next season.We need a new manager that is not only good enough to get us out of this division but also good enough to hold his own in the Premiership.Jones is definately not that man on both counts.We need a new manager and a few players prepared to play for the shirt and we have all the closed season to organise it. If the Malasians are serious about promotion then they will already have these plans in place so its over to you TG and VT.