Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "

Wed May 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "

DJ is Fighting to stay on and Keep His Comfortable Job and Income, He has applied for half a dozen jobs in his last 6 yrs at other Clubs, even had the interviews, But has not been Wanted by other Clubs. Please DJ Dont take the piss out of Our Fans NO MORE.

AS GUS POYET Said on SKY SPORTS INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT " HE WOULD NEVER APPLY FOR ANOTHER JOB, WHILST IN A JOB " thats the Difference with Human Decency .

As JASON PERRY SAID GREAT/GOOD MANAGERS WIN PROMOTIONS/TROPHIES.

DAVE JONES ALL YOU HAVE BECOME IS THE GREATEST/WELL PAID CARDIFF CITY MANAGER WINNING f**k ALL.

DJ YOU HAVE £6 MILLION IN WAGES and Expenses and HAVE FAILED, PLEASE BE HONEST.

" HONOURABLE MEN RESIGN WHEN THEY FAIL (6yrs) or WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT OUT IN HIS TACTICS etc "

Annis

Sorry I am going to disagree with you again.

I can't see anything wrong in someone who is in employment lookin g for another job.

That's the way of the world surely, nothing to do with human decency.

Very few football manaers resign. I wouldn't say that my not dong so they lack honour.

I agree with Jaon Perry to an extent. Great managers win trophies and championships. But there have been many good mamnagers over the years who have won know't

Elwood, I have said this about DJ looking for other jobs as over the last year a few people on here, have Said that DJ is loyal to Cardiff City.

I'm not saying he hasn't Annis, I'm just saying I can't see anything wrong with that, it's how many people get new jobs.

I wlays considered myself loyal to the firms I worked for. Didn't stop me from applying for new jobs.

After all clubs will summarily dismiss managers and then haggle over paying up the contract. They can't have it both ways.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "

DJ is Fighting to stay on and Keep His Comfortable Job and Income, He has applied for half a dozen jobs in his last 6 yrs at other Clubs, even had the interviews, But has not been Wanted by other Clubs. Please DJ Dont take the piss out of Our Fans NO MORE.

AS GUS POYET Said on SKY SPORTS INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT " HE WOULD NEVER APPLY FOR ANOTHER JOB, WHILST IN A JOB " thats the Difference with Human Decency .

As JASON PERRY SAID GREAT/GOOD MANAGERS WIN PROMOTIONS/TROPHIES.

DAVE JONES ALL YOU HAVE BECOME IS THE GREATEST/WELL PAID CARDIFF CITY MANAGER WINNING f**k ALL.

DJ YOU HAVE £6 MILLION IN WAGES and Expenses and HAVE FAILED, PLEASE BE HONEST.

" HONOURABLE MEN RESIGN WHEN THEY FAIL (6yrs) or WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT OUT IN HIS TACTICS etc "

Annis

Sorry I am going to disagree with you again.

I can't see anything wrong in someone who is in employment lookin g for another job.

That's the way of the world surely, nothing to do with human decency.

Very few football manaers resign. I wouldn't say that my not dong so they lack honour.

I agree with Jaon Perry to an extent. Great managers win trophies and championships. But there have been many good mamnagers over the years who have won know't

Elwood, I have said this about DJ looking for other jobs as over the last year a few people on here, have Said that DJ is loyal to Cardiff City.

I'm not saying he hasn't Annis, I'm just saying I can't see anything wrong with that, it's how many people get new jobs.

I wlays considered myself loyal to the firms I worked for. Didn't stop me from applying for new jobs.

After all clubs will summarily dismiss managers and then haggle over paying up the contract. They can't have it both ways.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:Who the f**k are you lot to question Dave Jones?

How many professional clubs have you all managed?
Have you all played professional football?
Have any of you played in 'a pretty well known' Derby in Merseyside?

Trouble with you lot 'down here' is you dont know when you've got it good.

Dave Jones is a top top manager who could have his pick of clubs, but he
is choosing (for now) to stay in Cardiff, he's just been unlucky with some
of his younger players who have let him down.

He has built this club from nothing

Barcelona?? HA!!...

Before Jonesy came along Cardiff werent much bigger than Bar-net.

do i sense a touch of irony on your part taff?? :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Mark Robins barnsley was on a rolling contract.
there chairman gave him 1 years notice last week,robins resigned immediately.

Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Why can't the club just send him on gardening leave although they will still have to pay him at least the money will be spread over his 12 month notice period.

If by some miracle he gets another job and if you believe the papers the prono kings at West Ham fancy him as manager the payments would stop as soon as he gets a job.

I just cannot believe at 4.00pm on the day following our promotion target gone for this season that this man, with the best squad during his time at the club, has not been either sacked or sent on gardening leave.

Just cannot believe it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:34 pm

stickywicket wrote:Mark Robins barnsley was on a rolling contract.
there chairman gave him 1 years notice last week,robins resigned immediately.

At the very least that should of been given to him Immediately and then kept him on bringing on the Youth making the tea anything but let him earn his Million :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

I disagree. A football manager is very different from a regular job. Dave Jones should be looking to build the side and be commited to continually improve. If it is true about him applying for other jobs then it is obvious that he isn't fully commited to being the manager of our club. It seems as if he is keeping things ticking along until something better comes along. Maybe this is why he relies on loan players and doesn't give youth much of a chance.