Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "

Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 am

" DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "

DJ is Fighting to stay on and Keep His Comfortable Job and Income, He has applied for half a dozen jobs in his last 6 yrs at other Clubs, even had the interviews, But has not been Wanted by other Clubs. Please DJ Dont take the piss out of Our Fans NO MORE.

AS GUS POYET Said on SKY SPORTS INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT " HE WOULD NEVER APPLY FOR ANOTHER JOB, WHILST IN A JOB " thats the Difference with Human Decency .

As JASON PERRY SAID GREAT/GOOD MANAGERS WIN PROMOTIONS/TROPHIES.

DAVE JONES ALL YOU HAVE BECOME IS THE GREATEST/WELL PAID CARDIFF CITY MANAGER WINNING f**k ALL.

DJ YOU HAVE £6 MILLION IN WAGES and Expenses and HAVE FAILED, PLEASE BE HONEST.

" HONOURABLE MEN RESIGN WHEN THEY FAIL (6yrs) or WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT OUT IN HIS TACTICS etc "

Re: " DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "

Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 am

Annis isnt he on a one year rolling contact?

doesnt that mean his contract is up now?

Wed May 18, 2011 8:04 am

glammy74 wrote:Annis isnt he on a one year rolling contact?

it automatically renews unless he is given notice at start of the season

Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
glammy74 wrote:Annis isnt he on a one year rolling contact?

it automatically renews unless he is given notice at start of the season

i thought the owners gave him notice though?

i thought they were told, you get us up, or your sacked?

Wed May 18, 2011 8:11 am

The thing I'm most confused about is why I've woken up this morning to the news he's not been sacked yet :?

6 years & still no better off. No brainer & has to go.

Di Matteo would do well for you boys I'd say. Plus he has Eddie Newton as coach who I know personally & is a damn nice fella & a very capable coach.

People are mentioning Hughton but he walked into a top squad yours is likely to be decimated over the summer so can't see him working to much magic in that case.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:13 am

Eddie Newton, former Bluebird as well! :D :D :D

Wed May 18, 2011 8:15 am

I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night and I asked him after the game are they sacking Jones. They said they are bringing in first thing in the morning for a meeting. then he said it may be hard to get rid of him as they would have to pay up his contract.
However, I think Jones is awaiting a new club to come in for him and should get numerous offers.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:" DAVE JONES WILL NOT GO EASY "
DJ is Fighting to stay on and Keep His Comfortable Job and Income, He has applied for half a dozen jobs in his last 6 yrs at other Clubs, even had the interviews, But has not been Wanted by other Clubs. Please DJ Dont take the piss out of Our Fans NO MORE.

AS GUS POYET Said on SKY SPORTS INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT " HE WOULD NEVER APPLY FOR ANOTHER JOB, WHILST IN A JOB " thats the Difference with Human Decency .

DAVE JONES ALL YOU HAVE BECOME IS THE GREATEST/WELL PAID CARDIFF CITY MANAGER WINNING f**k ALL.

DJ YOU HAVE £6 MILLION IN WAGES and Expenses and HAVE FAILED, PLEASE BE HONEST

" HONOURABLE MEN RESIGN WHEN THEY FAIL (6yrs) or WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT OUT IN HIS TACTICS etc "

Then it's up to us fans to put the pressure on to force him to go. We need a complete clearout because this group of players and management have FAILED FAILED FAILED.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 am

heard someone say last night that if he doesnt quit then its time the fans took action...... not sure what action he meant but i doubt beating DJ to inch of his life would be the answer........ :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 am

be a miracle if he stays looking in from an outsiders point of view he's had more than enough chances are there not any welsh managers out there to fit the bill ie chris coleman proud n welsh annis m8 back in feb when we met up you beat us with ease i thought you'd walk it tbh..

Wed May 18, 2011 8:32 am

if that prick doesnt go then the fans definitely need to take some sort of action!! The apathy towards the man was seen last night when we couldnt even sell out a play off semi final! First we need a petition and if that doesnt work then further more hard hitting action! I cannot stand that man at our club a minute longer! He should have been sacked in the tunnel after the game! The tw*t didnt even clap the fans even though the players did! I never thought I would say this but if he is in charge at the start of next season I would have to seriously consider not going until he is gone!

Annis - as ive messaged you a few times on this, we know for a fact that some of the players and staff have not been behind Jones for large parts of this season, he has completely lost the dressing room, the fans and the media's support! Get that prick out now!

Wed May 18, 2011 8:35 am

andy 189 wrote:be a miracle if he stays looking in from an outsiders point of view he's had more than enough chances are there not any welsh managers out there to fit the bill ie chris coleman proud n welsh annis m8 back in feb when we met up you beat us with ease i thought you'd walk it tbh..

So, we should go for a "proud welshman" as manager.

Ignore the fact Coleman is a shit manager.

Di Matteo with newton please.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:54 am

MalagaCF wrote:I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night and I asked him after the game are they sacking Jones. They said they are bringing in first thing in the morning for a meeting. then he said it may be hard to get rid of him as they would have to pay up his contract.
However, I think Jones is awaiting a new club to come in for him and should get numerous offers.

If he's on a one year rolling contract I can't see how they will have to pay him a fortune unless someone was daft enough to agree to a specific severence package as part of it.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am

But hasn,t he broken his contract by refusing to talk to the media ?

Wed May 18, 2011 9:26 am

nerd wrote:
andy 189 wrote:be a miracle if he stays looking in from an outsiders point of view he's had more than enough chances are there not any welsh managers out there to fit the bill ie chris coleman proud n welsh annis m8 back in feb when we met up you beat us with ease i thought you'd walk it tbh..

So, we should go for a "proud welshman" as manager.

Ignore the fact Coleman is a shit manager.

Di Matteo with newton please.

ok then toshack lol...

Wed May 18, 2011 11:21 am

Certain Directors Will NOT LET HIM STAY ANOTHER SEASON MARK MY WORDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:Certain Directors Will NOT LET HIM STAY ANOTHER SEASON MARK MY WORDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have a feeling I know which directors you are on about. ;)

Wed May 18, 2011 11:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:Certain Directors Will NOT LET HIM STAY ANOTHER SEASON MARK MY WORDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This board will be so delighted when it happens,he cant take us any further,but who will come in :?: :?: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 am

Jimbo27 wrote:if that prick doesnt go then the fans definitely need to take some sort of action!! The apathy towards the man was seen last night when we couldnt even sell out a play off semi final! First we need a petition and if that doesnt work then further more hard hitting action! I cannot stand that man at our club a minute longer! He should have been sacked in the tunnel after the game! The tw*t didnt even clap the fans even though the players did! I never thought I would say this but if he is in charge at the start of next season I would have to seriously consider not going until he is gone!

Annis - as ive messaged you a few times on this, we know for a fact that some of the players and staff have not been behind Jones for large parts of this season, he has completely lost the dressing room, the fans and the media's support! Get that prick out now!

Well said :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 am

One year rolling contract means that as of today the earliest his contract can be terminated is 18 may 2012, tomorrow it will be 19 may 2012 and so on. So if they want rid he will need to be paid one years wages as compensation unless he resigns.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 am

Not sure I believe he's had interviews with other clubs. We'd have heard something if he'd have been interviewed for 6 jobs.

I'm also wondering what these clubs were if true. Surely if you know he's been interviewed your source must know what clubs were involved.

Thinks it's BS personally.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:52 am

MyNameIsAled wrote:Not sure I believe he's had interviews with other clubs. We'd have heard something if he'd have been interviewed for 6 jobs.

I'm also wondering what these clubs were if true. Surely if you know he's been interviewed your source must know what clubs were involved.

Thinks it's BS personally.

DJ Sat in the office at WBA 2 seasons ago and did a full interview, but they could not even touch the wages City pay him, I PROMISE YOU ITS TRUE.

Wed May 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Yes but have these directors got the clout to ensure that happens??????

Surely it's all down to whether Vincent Tan is willing to pay him off/sack him???? :?

Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

MalagaCF wrote:I spoke to one of the Malaysians last night and I asked him after the game are they sacking Jones. They said they are bringing in first thing in the morning for a meeting. then he said it may be hard to get rid of him as they would have to pay up his contract.

Sorry but I don't believe you. Why would one of the directors go into such detail with a supporter. If you are telling the truth then it tells me an awful lot about whoever it is you claim to have spoken to. Not a trustworthy person and not someone who should be involved in running our club if he is willing to say such things to just anyone( no offence)

Wed May 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Sorry but I don't believe you. Why would one of the directors go into such detail with a supporter. If you are telling the truth then it tells me an awful lot about whoever it is you claim to have spoken to. Not a trustworthy person and not someone who should be involved in running our club if he is willing to say such things to just anyone( no offence)

TG and VT are in Malaysia, Only Eugene is over here.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

TG and VT are in Malaysia, Only Eugene is over here.

So is Malaga CF claiming it was U-Jian Tan who told him this i.e. that they are summoning D Jones to a meeting this morning?

Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Haven't you said before Annis that DJ has repeatedly broken the terms of his contract ?

Wed May 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Annis

Sorry I am going to disagree with you again.

I can't see anything wrong in someone who is in employment lookin g for another job.

That's the way of the world surely, nothing to do with human decency.

Very few football manaers resign. I wouldn't say that my not dong so they lack honour.

I agree with Jaon Perry to an extent. Great managers win trophies and championships. But there have been many good mamnagers over the years who have won know't

Wed May 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:

Annis

Sorry I am going to disagree with you again.

I can't see anything wrong in someone who is in employment lookin g for another job.

That's the way of the world surely, nothing to do with human decency.

Very few football manaers resign. I wouldn't say that my not dong so they lack honour.

I agree with Jaon Perry to an extent. Great managers win trophies and championships. But there have been many good mamnagers over the years who have won know't

Elwood, I have said this about DJ looking for other jobs as over the last year a few people on here, have Said that DJ is loyal to Cardiff City.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Who the f**k are you lot to question Dave Jones?

How many professional clubs have you all managed?
Have you all played professional football?
Have any of you played in 'a pretty well known' Derby in Merseyside?

Trouble with you lot 'down here' is you dont know when you've got it good.

Dave Jones is a top top manager who could have his pick of clubs, but he
is choosing (for now) to stay in Cardiff, he's just been unlucky with some
of his younger players who have let him down.

He has built this club from nothing

Barcelona?? HA!!...

Before Jonesy came along Cardiff werent much bigger than Bar-net.