Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why do they continue?

Wed May 18, 2011 7:48 am

Hi everyone.

I don't know about you but I could not sleep after game last night. Thinking of what could be.

Now the season is over we need to ask questions of the clubs owners.

* Is Dave Jones right man for job? Why he not motivate players in such a game? Why he allow drink culture in professional era of football? Why have so many loan players when it has caused so many problems in changing room and training floor?

* Who is going to fund next season? We lose much money this year, but only one man is paying for these losses. Will other Directors invest or accept standing down to allow main investors to take full ownership of club? If we do not have backing of main investor, we have big problems next season.

For now, these are two most important questions. I spoke to press last night after game with other fans but my English is not good speaking so I couldn't really say what I wanted. At least here I have spell checking :)

I know a lot about what is happening in club and don't want to wash my dirty shorts in public but it would be good to have your feedback.

The next 2 or 3 weeks are critically as we look to either sign new players (before other clubs do) and prepare for a pre season tour which has no been agreed yet. Should we change manager first? Should the main investor be allowed a total ownership first?

It hurts to say but next season could be finished by the time Swansea walk out on Wembley.

I think what I am saying is why would the main investor continue if there is little hope for the future?

Smile :D

James