Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why didn't we use Jason Brown?

Wed May 18, 2011 7:11 am

I seem to remember him being quite a good keeper.

Re: Why didn't we use Jason Brown?

Wed May 18, 2011 7:27 am

Fans last night were saying how bad he must be in training if he can't get in a head of Bywater Surely he is not that bad

Wed May 18, 2011 7:35 am

Because we have an idiot manager who should have been sacked at Christmas time, who is blind and can't see how crap Bywater is and how many goals he's let in!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 am

maccydee wrote:I seem to remember him being quite a good keeper.

So good he's played what 16 games the last 5 years.
So good when his contract wasn't renewed at Gillingham, he wasn't first choice - bizarrely being signed by Mark Hughes.
So good 9 of the 16 games have come on loan this season - Leeds and Orient. Where both sets of fans pointed out he was shit.

He makes Bywater look like Gordon Banks. The amount of money Brown has taken from the game without giving anything back, well....

Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 am

nerd wrote:
maccydee wrote:I seem to remember him being quite a good keeper.

So good he's played what 16 games the last 5 years.
So good when his contract wasn't renewed at Gillingham, he wasn't first choice - bizarrely being signed by Mark Hughes.
So good 9 of the 16 games have come on loan this season - Leeds and Orient. Where both sets of fans pointed out he was shit.

He makes Bywater look like Gordon Banks. The amount of money Brown has taken from the game without giving anything back, well....

So what your saying mate is Brown was another fantastic signing by the master of disaster, Dave Jones!!