Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For all the dj backers!!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

No matter what excuses you come up with to keep him.. Like he's finished higher every year etc... He's failed once again!!! His job ain't to finish higher every year, his job is to get us promoted,, which he's once again failed doing, he's 100% got to be sacked I can't see no other option, owners have given what he wants and he promised premier league football. People can argue all they want he's failed at his job time after time. There no other option but to sack him. Thank him for his work done but bye bye!!! Get 2 men with a passion for our club and then watch the difference Bellamy and sam hammam :ayatollah:

Re: For all the dj backers!!

Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 am

So has every other manager in the league failed too? Unless it's a top top manager he should stay. No point replacing him with another average manager.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:59 am

I agree totally. From an objective point of view, Dave Jones has failed, again!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:21 am

he hasnt finished higher this year!!! in a weak league, with a top premiership player in his squad, as well as 10 other new signings he led us to 4th and a semi final (we did better last year with a worst team in a stronger league!!!)

Wed May 18, 2011 9:26 am

Kanester wrote:So has every other manager in the league failed too? Unless it's a top top manager he should stay. No point replacing him with another average manager.

Whats the point keeping him! We gotta get a new manager, so we have a new style and guts and passion!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 am

[quote="Kanester"]So has every other manager in the league failed too?
Stop trying to defend the indefendable.Warnock has not failed,McDermot has not failed and Brendan Rogers has not failed.We finished worse off this year with a better squad.Jones has proven that that he is tactically unaware and has had his chance over 5 years so now its time to go. Many managers have been given the push for less (Chris Houghton) and If we keep Jones then he will only employ the same substandard tactics and excuses next year.

Wed May 18, 2011 10:08 am

All this talk of Jones doing well in the market with little money is bullshit, the first 2 seasons yes he did but in 2008 we played Charlton and lost 1-0 at home in a terrible game he nearly got sacked then but his mate Ridsdale kept him when any other club would have sacked him I was backing for Jones to stay at the time and Ridsdale did the right thing Jones got us a to the FA cup final but as much as I enjoyed the FA cup 2008 besides Mboro who were in the prem at the time our fixtures were quite kind to us.

Since then Jones has brought in high paid players instead of numbers so we always had a small squad kept picking players who were not on form like Hudson Mcphail Rae Naylor the list is endless but Jones biggest failure is he never got a decent goal keeper since having his fall out with Alexander. so many have cost us points by stupid blunders however he has been unlucky with Marshall & Heaton with their injuries but Bywater jesus not as bad as the greek but almost.

I think its time to that DJ went I was at the match last night and didnt hear 1 DJ backer to be honest