Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAVE JONES, I JUST GOT 2 NEW BATHROOMS

Wed May 18, 2011 6:30 am

In the after match Interview, he was ask about him will you stay on or go? He said well according to some people, I already sold my house, and if that's the case I will kill my wife as I just had 2 new bathroom put in. So there you go.
He said, Look ! now I fell lower than a snakes belly, I just need to take stock of my life and see where I go to from here.
If you look back over my career even as a player, I don't give up on anything I always bounce back.that's the way I am.
From the interview I'm sure if he was ask to take on another season he would jump at the chance, cos I'm sure he wants to finish the job. Now if his job is finished here we will all have to wait and see.

Jay in a Interview said we all have to pickup your selfs up and go again, so you mean you will be here next season, he was ask ? Jay said well I don't know whats going to happen yet, we all have to see whats going to happen. I have to think about my family we will have to wait and see.
He was ask, Dave Jones always get it for bad results, look we are the players, Dave Jones has really brought me on and I have to thank him for that. Its us as player that are on the field, its not down to Dave Jones ,we just didn't perform as we know we should have, you cant blame him for that.

Re: DAVE JONES, I JUST GOT 2 NEW BATHROOMS

Wed May 18, 2011 7:11 am

so who started the rumour that he had sold his house...perhaps he sold it to Steve hOWARD

Wed May 18, 2011 7:48 am

Pointless posting on this.

I did last night twice and it keeps getting taken down :x

I think it's because people comment on how it was reported on here DJ sold his house when he hasn't :roll:
:ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:51 am

He's not going to come out and admit it is he?! Just an excuse in my opinion.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 am

i couldnt give a flying f**k if DJ has sold his house or not.....means f**k all, he can leave and still own his house, his living arrangements dont depend on his job!

Wed May 18, 2011 8:19 am

one thing is for sure, now hes getting sacked he will be selling it if he hasnt already done so!

Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 am

It matters not if he sold his house , on the new not 5 mins ago , they said , that gethin has said , Dave Jones position will be reviewed, That don't mean to say he is on his way out, but ok It also don't mean to say there going to offer him a new contract. So why don't we all just wait and see what is going to happen and stop the try to second guess what will be or wont be. Yes we all want to know, but lets just wait I'm sure we will all fined out ASAP.

Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 am

Zabier wrote:He's not going to come out and admit it is he?! Just an excuse in my opinion.

Jones has not sold his house and has certainly not moved to the property that PR rented in Cowbridge high St. from the horses mouth, not Jones's horse.Not sure who started the rumour but untrue and misleading.