Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A couple of things to say

Wed May 18, 2011 6:08 am

David jonesthis is not a witch hunt, david you had your chances you fucked up, Jog on
Craig Bellamy
your a true bluebird, i cant even believe another premiership player would do what you did this season for their home club, i know it was not all about cardiff, and you had your reasons too, but no matter what happens next season, i want to thank you for this one, :ayatollah: a true bluebird, with blue blood. :ayatollah:
Kevin McNaughton,geypes,hudson,heaton,marshall,blake,keinan,burkethank you for your efforts, and next season may you have fellow players who deserve to wear the colours of cardiff city and show the passion you lot have through this one.
whitts,naylor,rae,mcphail,quinnthank you for your efforts but its time for you lot to move on, at points through the season you have gone missing through key games and cost us dearly, not to blame alone, but never the less, i hope you find posts where the fans will embrace you as we have over this and past seasons
Jay Bothroydyou will never make it in the premiership, no matter what team you join, i feel sorry for everton if it is them you end up at, as being a footballer you need to be agile on your feet, where as your permanantly on your fat arse on the floor, i have seen a whores knickers stay up longer. the england cap gave your an eggo cheque that your body couldnt cash. Goodbye
Michael Choprayou are a disgrace to your profession, you have the chance that others only dream off, and get paid thousands for it, you see this as a job we see it as our passion, you dont deserve our support and our club dont deserve you, your drinking and gambling have become a disease in our club with you dranging along anyone who is gullable enough to follow, i have said in the past you are a virus, and there is only one thing to do with a virus, get rid of it, goodbye. and i hope your antics have been noted by most managers and you find it hard to play in the unibond next season let alone this one.
all the loan players I hope when you go back to your respective clubs your remember your time here and reflect on the good support and idolisation you had, until some of you fucked it up.
Annisthank you for the debates, your friendships and bringng all these new friends into my life.
you lot of nutters
i will see you all pre-season when we can start it all over again, bigger better and louder.
carl curtis
thank you for arranging some great days out, and i look forward to more next year, please book me on the bus for
Blackpool :D
west ham
swansea :D
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

Kodak Out :ayatollah:

Re: A couple of things to say

Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 am

The Premier 1 wrote:David jonesthis is not a witch hunt, david you had your chances you fucked up, Jog on
Craig Bellamy
your a true bluebird, i cant even believe another premiership player would do what you did this season for their home club, i know it was not all about cardiff, and you had your reasons too, but no matter what happens next season, i want to thank you for this one, :ayatollah: a true bluebird, with blue blood. :ayatollah:
Kevin McNaughton,geypes,hudson,heaton,marshall,blake,keinan,burkethank you for your efforts, and next season may you have fellow players who deserve to wear the colours of cardiff city and show the passion you lot have through this one.
whitts,naylor,rae,mcphail,quinnthank you for your efforts but its time for you lot to move on, at points through the season you have gone missing through key games and cost us dearly, not to blame alone, but never the less, i hope you find posts where the fans will embrace you as we have over this and past seasons
Jay Bothroydyou will never make it in the premiership, no matter what team you join, i feel sorry for everton if it is them you end up at, as being a footballer you need to be agile on your feet, where as your permanantly on your fat arse on the floor, i have seen a whores knickers stay up longer. the england cap gave your an eggo cheque that your body couldnt cash. Goodbye
Michael Choprayou are a disgrace to your profession, you have the chance that others only dream off, and get paid thousands for it, you see this as a job we see it as our passion, you dont deserve our support and our club dont deserve you, your drinking and gambling have become a disease in our club with you dranging along anyone who is gullable enough to follow, i have said in the past you are a virus, and there is only one thing to do with a virus, get rid of it, goodbye. and i hope your antics have been noted by most managers and you find it hard to play in the unibond next season let alone this one.
all the loan players I hope when you go back to your respective clubs your remember your time here and reflect on the good support and idolisation you had, until some of you fucked it up.
Annisthank you for the debates, your friendships and bringng all these new friends into my life.
you lot of nutters
i will see you all pre-season when we can start it all over again, bigger better and louder.
carl curtis
thank you for arranging some great days out, and i look forward to more next year, please book me on the bus for
west ham
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

Kodak, I think you've been a bit unfair on Quinn. He's worked his socks off this season and has made MINIMAL mistakes and has been an all round good player, albeit severely underrated and ignored by the fans. I'd definately miss him if he were to go, he's been a good lad with a lot of passion to be fair in comparison to a lot of them.
Basically though, I agree with you.
And you missed out wanky Bywater.
Thank you Bywater, you alone cost us quite a lot of points due to your frank ineptness at being a goalkeeper (are you even PLAYING for Cardiff?!) and thinking you'll be the "big man" and save the day by coming out of your goal too early, making the shittest judgements EVER and then costing us a goal. Also, WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH YOU kicking the ball out at Burnley when you could have just PICKED IT UP - YOU ARE THE GOALKEEPER - YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PICK THE BALL UP!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 am

LB although quinn has been improving he did through the season make some blunders that cost us dearly, but i take on board your comment

bywater as far as im aware is a loan ??
therefore came under the loan player heading, though thinking about it i should have given him his own paragraph too. :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 am

Quinn can definitely stay. He's not the best but considering how we might struggle to get players in he'll be one worth keeping purely for his work rate and decent end of season form.

Gyepes? Are you joking? The guy spends the entire game in a world of his own and makes at least one costly f**k up every time he plays.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 am

we all have our opinions Zab's i see him as you see quinn a valuable asset to the squad and improving through play.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:31 am

The Premier 1 wrote:LB although quinn has been improving he did through the season make some blunders that cost us dearly, but i take on board your comment

bywater as far as im aware is a loan ??
therefore came under the loan player heading, though thinking about it i should have given him his own paragraph too. :lol:

He definately needs his own paragraph after what he's cost us this season, and he hasn't even been here long haha!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 am

Nips, I agree with Gyppo being kept; we know he can be good, ie last season. Under a manager who can actually manage, I think he could flourish again.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:45 am

I think Gerrard has proved under the right management he can perform at this level

Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 am

billy ronson wrote:I think Gerrard has proved under the right management he can perform at this level

Operative words being "right management"

Wed May 18, 2011 8:00 am

Agree with most of that except Gyepes, simply not good enough. Wholesale changes need to be made at our club, from top to bottom, & made sooner rather than later!

Wed May 18, 2011 8:41 am

The Premier 1 wrote:we all have our opinions Zab's i see him as you see quinn a valuable asset to the squad and improving through play.

:lol: My apologies, I just realised how lambasting my post sounded!

I'll get rid of Quinn if you get rid of Gyepes. Deal? :D

Wed May 18, 2011 8:46 am

The Premier 1 wrote:David jonesthis is not a witch hunt, david you had your chances you fucked up, Jog on
Craig Bellamy
you lot of nutters
carl curtis
west ham
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

give that man a cigar :ayatollah: :old:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am

Blackpool
west ham
swansea
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

add to that
brighton please carl :)

thats me booked on for next season :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:05 am

What about Gerrard ? I think he can be a big player for us next year unless we get a silly offer for him as reported by press

Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 am

yes sorry gareth
i would be happy if gerrard came back and made as an impression as he did at hull,
but this would only happen if chopra was gone and now allowed to lead the impressionable down the path of self distruction

Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 am

I would if we keep Gerrard definitely get rid of Gypres not good enough and probably keep Quinn in fact i think our defence doesn't look too bad if you look:

Super Kev, Hudson, Kenian or Gerrard, Quinn but i would love us to sign Angel Rangel

Midfield big problems here personally i would keep Whitts play him central midfield or behind the stikers most creative player we have i would also keep Burkey if he wants to stay love to see us sign Lewis McGugan, Craig McCail Smith to get goals from midfield plus we need a midfield enforcer someone like Paul Ramsey plus we need a good winger.

Upfront - we must move heaven and earth to keep Bellamy and build around him if Reading fail to go up i would love to see us put in a bid for Sean Long if not Danny Graham from Watford would also have Earnie because he could fill the Chopra role.

If i had a choice of Manager capable of rousing the crowd and earning promotion then although i personally don't like him i would have Neil Warnock should he become available :roll:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

Good thread :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 12:14 pm

kodak it's been a pleasure. good post but i think quinn has done better than you yhink this season, but i do agree with the rest of it. see you for the pre season friendlies :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:42 pm

cheers ging its been a blast :) many more to come i hope,

yep west country knees up coming soon :ayatollah:

who needs the premier league ? I Dont :D

we still get football each week, trips away, and less chance of being infront of the hoodoo tv cameras :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

an excellent view of our team,maybe as others i dont agree 100%,but generally,spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:32 pm

... and a quick 'thank you' for Ramsay :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:cheers ging its been a blast :) many more to come i hope,

we still get football each week, trips away, and less chance of being infront of the hoodoo tv cameras :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: right that's it...no more pictures for you of me on the toilet!

Wed May 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Craig Bellamy
you lot of nutters
carl curtis
west ham
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

I agree with most of that, apart from getting rid of Whitts and Quinn. Quinn has done well for us this season and adds much needed aggression to our very 'nice' back four. Whitts has been messed around all season and consequently had some good and bad games. I thought he was our best player last night and on his day is a match winner, his good games tend to outnumber his bad nowadays imo.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Bluebird007 wrote:... and a quick 'thank you' for Ramsay :ayatollah:

yeh sorry thank you :ayatollah: rambo

Wed May 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Good honest post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

lewis91 wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:cheers ging its been a blast :) many more to come i hope,

:lol: :lol: right that's it...no more pictures for you of me on the toilet!

I bet you two are looking forward to Brighton you queer feckers :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

hey dont get jelious, you've slept in my bed more than he has :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:20 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:hey dont get jelious, you've slept in my bed more than he has :lol:

:lol:

We will have some quality trips next season Nips :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 9:26 pm

We will mate all starting/ending in the swan :D

Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Craig Bellamy
you lot of nutters
carl curtis
west ham
watford
portsmouth
crystal palace

I agree with everything except Whitt i think Whitt has had a ok season, but i think he brings something to the team that others dont.