Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Your Support Is F*cking Sh!t

Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 am

Out-sang by Reading. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Re: Your Support Is F*cking Sh!t

Wed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

You are aware that you're posting at 2am on a CARDIFF CITY messageboard, right?

Another one who needs a re-appraisal of their life's priorities.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:10 am

Fair play to the man though, that was the best home support I have seen for a long time, Forest this season. Shame you bottled it against the Jacks you f*cking nonce. And we were not at all out-sung by Reading. They were incredibly quiet - 2-0 and u still don't sing, we were singing in the Canton. Where you're getting Reading out-sung us from, I do not know.

Wed May 18, 2011 5:23 am

NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:Out-sang by Reading. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

you really set the liberty stadium alight with your loud and constant support :roll: only once i heard you lot singing something really shit like mull of kintyre :lol: i know it was forest singing it because not even the jacks would sing that shite :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:50 am

f**k off you inbred forest scab

Wed May 18, 2011 6:56 am

jinks-rct wrote:
NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:Out-sang by Reading. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

you really set the liberty stadium alight with your loud and constant support :roll: only once i heard you lot singing something really shit like mull of kintyre :lol: i know it was forest singing it because not even the jacks would sing that shite :lol:

Forest's support was decent. Any team would be a bit quiet going 2-0 down so quickly whilst being outplayed.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 am

SCFC10 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

;)

Forest's support was decent. Any team would be a bit quiet going 2-0 down so quickly whilst being outplayed.

our support was good lastnight until we went 2 nil down :o

Wed May 18, 2011 7:01 am

SCFC10 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

;)

TBH forest wasnt exactly outplayed were they????? the scoreline flattered the jacks as did Readings last night

but as i am from the Rhondda i hate everything about Nottingham, i still visit and fish regular in Swansea :D

Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:f**k off you inbred forest scab

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 am

Being called an inbred by a Cardiff fan for f*ck sake, I've heard it all now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:20 am

NFFC2EuropeanCups wrote:

Being called an inbred by a Cardiff fan for f*ck sake, I've heard it all now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are our capital don't you know....their club is MASSIVE

Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

The funniest thing about NOTTS Forest (they really hate being called Notts), was the way that they celebrated like they had won the European Cup again after drawing 1-1 at our place in February, which stopped their winning run in their tracks, (albeit against 7 piss poor sides). They obviously thought that they were on their way to winning the league and as they say, the rest is history. The garden gnome hasn't stopped moaning about the lack of funding from their transfer committee, despite spending much more on players in the last two years than 'moneybags' QPR!

Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 am

at the forest ground swansea outsang you, your support was f*cking awful.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:30 am

;)

Jog on scab. 2 European Cups yes before you were born probably. Means f**k all now does it. You're a bunch of chokers like us.