Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

littlebluebird ''knows nothing about football''

Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 pm

She had the audacity to say Jones should be sacked, and some plastic who has never been there before claims ''DJ IS THE BEST MANAGER WE HAVE HAD, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL''.

Some of our fans are tossers and don't have the balls to admit theyre are wrong.

Re: littlebluebird ''knows nothing about football''

Wed May 18, 2011 12:04 am

It's hard to disagree with the concept of Jones being the best manager we've ever had though.

Scoular aside he's been the most successful, there is no question of that.

And some sarky git's gonna come and say "what success he won f*ck all" and so I'll pre-empt that by saying look - I'd rather win f*ck all in the second tier than yoyo between Leagues one and two or worse, and win a couple of welsh cups.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:25 am

DaveSheffield wrote:It's hard to disagree with the concept of Jones being the best manager we've ever had though.

Scoular aside he's been the most successful, there is no question of that.

And some sarky git's gonna come and say "what success he won f*ck all" and so I'll pre-empt that by saying look - I'd rather win f*ck all in the second tier than yoyo between Leagues one and two or worse, and win a couple of welsh cups.

He may well be but he can't do the job, HASN'T done the job and frankly he's just fucked up for the 3rd season in a row. Absolute shite.
And to be honest, it's not consistency (i.e. being in the same league), it's stagnancy - which is about as much use to a football club as a chocolate teapot.

But there we are, we'll always have knobhead fans that just because a woman says something about the match, she "knows nothing about football", until every man except him agrees with her around us and he goes all red-faced. Friggin idiot

Wed May 18, 2011 7:28 am

"what success he won f*ck all" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:45 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:She had the audacity to say Jones should be sacked, and some plastic who has never been there before claims ''DJ IS THE BEST MANAGER WE HAVE HAD, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL''.

Some of our fans are tossers and don't have the balls to admit theyre are wrong.

DJ the best manager we've had ? :lol: :lol: He's nothing but an ignorant prick. TAXI FOR JONES :ayatollah: Our fans are not tossers,we all pay good hard earned cash to watch that shit & none of them (bellers not Inc) appreciate it.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 am

DAVE JONES, say what you want has brought more Success to this club than any other Manager has before. With that thing called success also come a certain amount of failures. When success come we take it as if we deserve it, but when failure come we just cant handle it, and it that case football is not your game. We are all willing to expect success,its the Los we also have to prepare for. THE WOLVES have a Motto , that says , OUT OF THE DARKNESS COMES LIGHT ! , So lets all look for the light and hope things will be brighter next season, as every season so far , we see a little more light.

Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 am

DJ has had more resources and backing than any other manager in our history , and we still did f**k all!! Thats not a successful manager, thats an abject failure!

Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 am

Xcasual wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:She had the audacity to say Jones should be sacked, and some plastic who has never been there before claims ''DJ IS THE BEST MANAGER WE HAVE HAD, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL''.

DJ the best manager we've had ? :lol: :lol: He's nothing but an ignorant prick. TAXI FOR JONES :ayatollah: Our fans are not tossers,we all pay good hard earned cash to watch that shit & none of them (bellers not Inc) appreciate it.

Think you read my post wrong mate. That's what the guy said to Cheri.

I was calling the guy a complete tosser for claiming she knew nothing about football, just because she said Dave Jones needs to go.

Anyone can see Dave Jones = Failure.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:12 am

play off final league 1 lenny lawrence got us promoted i would say thats success felt so good that season.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:26 am

DaveSheffield wrote:It's hard to disagree with the concept of Jones being the best manager we've ever had though.

He's won f*** all.

And whilst that's clearly an irrelevance to yourself, the fact remains DJ is a nearly man. Gets teams into position, sure, I thank him for that. In terms of securing the deal... abysmal.

If you feel that in some way the failure to achieve somehow makes him our best manager ever, when he's the highest paid and has had far more resources than any other, then congrats. Much like Jones, you're crapping on our history.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

If you look at the balance of things, I seriously think his failures outweigh his sucesses, particularly in recent years... I'll say it again = STAGNANCY.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Wrong?? Tossers?? What, because he (Dave Jones) could ONLY take us to 4th at the end of a season we were (at one stage) lucky to start??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 am

we NEARLY got promoted last year.we NEARLY won the fa cup, am i living in a parallel universe or have we really had ZERO success under dave jones

Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Wrong?? Tossers?? What, because he (Dave Jones) could ONLY take us to 4th at the end of a season we were (at one stage) lucky to start??

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ehhh, noooo. Tosser because the tw*t used the context that SHE IS A WOMAN as an excuse to attack her viewpoint, one that many on here now share.

I love your reaction to my posts.

The irony Is that if my name was in thick blue writing on here, you'd be arse licking me.

Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 am

Ehhh, noooo. Tosser because the tw*t used the context that SHE IS A WOMAN as an excuse to attack her viewpoint, one that many on here now share.

The irony Is that if my name was in thick blue writing on here, you'd be arse licking me.

women should get back in the kitchen though and shut up, thats a well known fact.

Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:

women should get back in the kitchen though and shut up, thats a well known fact.

Mate, I think some of our male fans need to discover the joys of cooking on a Saturday afternoon ;)