Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My dad thinks tonight was a fix!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Inconsistency in refs. What you think? Dont take the piss.hes 70 and in a lot of pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My dad thinks tonight was a fix!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

I think Howard Webb may have been told not to allow it to be a Cardiff Swansea final. He didn't give us a thing, neither did the bald linesman. But we can't make excuses, we wasn't good enough and didn't deserve to go up this season.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I am 44 and in a lot of pain. Did the Ref fix it for Byshit to f**k up ? or did the ref fix it for Keinan to haul down there player. TBH the ref was not to blame. You would have thought Forest had more right to complain than us Chief.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm

i have just skipped throught the game!

the reading keeper blatently handled the ball outside the box, would have been a red card.
there penalty was a stone wall penalty.

this isnt a dig but to be honest anyone blaming howard webb is clutching at straws, its not his fault we lost 3-0 to boro, and he didnt cause us to bottle promotion 4 seasons in a row.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Dave Jones said "how do you know we didn't want to finish fourth"......wooops

Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

WEBB WAS SHIT AND DIDN'T HELP BUT WE WERE MASTERS OF OUR OWN DOWNFALL.

BYWATER AND KEINAN WERE TO BLAME FOR THE FIRST TWO.

HOWARD WEBB IS A COPPER AND I BET HIS PALS IN THE FORCE ARE HAVING ORGASMS OVER THE FACT THEY HAVEN'T GOT TO POLICE A SOUTH WALES DERBY PLAYOFF FINAL.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 pm

milly44 wrote:i have just skipped throught the game!

the reading keeper blatently handled the ball outside the box, would have been a red card.

this isnt a dig but to be honest anyone blaming howard webb is clutching at straws, its not his fault we lost 3-0 to boro, and he didnt cause us to bottle promotion 4 seasons in a row.

Like i said my old man is 70 and he thought this was the year.I disagreed with him.just wanted to see what everyone else thought!!!!!!!!!!Mariner got it wrong last night Webb didnt.Its painful to see my dad thinking hes never gonna see Cardiff play in the premier league......Every city player needs to spend 24 hours with my dad right NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Refs make mistakes, could have been this or that, Swansea should have had at least 3 pens against them but didnt...life goes on now. We just werent good enough

Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

piroteczz wrote:

Like i said my old man is 70 and he thought this was the year.I disagreed with him.just wanted to see what everyone else thought!!!!!!!!!!Mariner got it wrong last night Webb didnt.Its painful to see my dad thinking hes never gonna see Cardiff play in the premier league......Every city player needs to spend 24 hours with my dad right NOW!!!!!!!!!!

See where you are coming from Chief. 70 Sounds like a spring Chicken plenty of time to see the Bluebirds in the promised land. And remind him he saw us beat Real Madrid ETC he was there when the Crowds was bouncing the newbie supporter will never experience that. Go give your old Man a hug Chief

Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 am

piroteczz wrote:

i know mate, i wasnt having a go.....i hope he gets to see the bluebirds in the prem one day :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 am

I absolutely would not rule out the possibility of it being a fix, and that in fact it was the OB who bottled it, not knowing how they were gonna handle things. Still want Jones to go of course, no question. But it takes me back to 2 seasons back. Come on, that really did look suspicious, starting with the Preston result. I met an old mate at a gig a few months after. Totally sound, straight up geezer was absolutely convinced by the conspiracy theory with that one. But the question remains why? Do the people who run the Premiership not want us in it? Have we not convinced them enough that we're capable of being a nice "family" club? Or is it just the anti-Welsh thing? At the end of the day, it's us against the other 80 or so clubs. And to be honest, I don't think the Jacks really count. They may be Welsh, but I think most English clubs think, well at least they're not Cardiff.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 am

nickblue22 wrote:I absolutely would not rule out the possibility of it being a fix, and that in fact it was the OB who bottled it, not knowing how they were gonna handle things. Still want Jones to go of course, no question. But it takes me back to 2 seasons back. Come on, that really did look suspicious, starting with the Preston result. I met an old mate at a gig a few months after. Totally sound, straight up geezer was absolutely convinced by the conspiracy theory with that one. But the question remains why? Do the people who run the Premiership not want us in it? Have we not convinced them enough that we're capable of being a nice "family" club? Or is it just the anti-Welsh thing? At the end of the day, it's us against the other 80 or so clubs. And to be honest, I don't think the Jacks really count. They may be Welsh, but I think most English clubs think, well at least they're not Cardiff.

exactly.

Swansea are every English persons favourite Welsh club.

All the english still hate us for what happened in the past.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 am

It might be that the FA do not want to see a Welsh team come up because there are people in Scotland who want Rangers and Celtic to join the Prem and having Welsh clubs in the English League will give them ammunition to call for the Scottish clubs to be allowed in. I think there is also a feeling in England that it should only be English clubs in the Premiership and they dont want a lot of nationalist welsh/english hate going on at games. I might be wrong but that is the feeling you get here in England, and was hinted at in the media as the reason why QPR didn't get a points deduction. Think about it! Don't be surprised if Reading get promoted!

Anyways I'm curious why y'all want to come up to the Prem so much, coz there are big teams in the Championship now? Is it just the money factor? Or are there teams/players you want to see Cardiff play against?

Wed May 18, 2011 4:56 am

3 penalty shouts before they scored, 2 of which I felt would have been given if it was the other way.

I was also told the Reading player handled before their goal.

Yes, their pen was genuine, yes we had enough chances to get back in it, but the game would have been completely different had we scored first - which given the right decisions we would have.

I felt robbed, but no use complaining. We need to rebuild now.