Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jones hasn't sold his house then?

Tue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Anyone care to explain why were told he had?

Re: Jones hasn't sold his house then?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Dont think youre going to get a reply on this

Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 pm

This wil be deleted now in a minute

Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 pm

All bullshit from him I reckon.

I think he is cracking up. Maybe others have sold his house on his behalf?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Dont give a f**k if he has sold his house or not. Just let me know when he is on the dole

Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 pm

roma_boat wrote:Anyone care to explain why were told he had?

what i do know is, if he has just had a new bathroom floor laid, he had better take his pillow and blanket in there tonight and try and get his moneys worth!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 pm

I Was told tonight that his house is For Sale.

Im now doing updates for Estate Agents :roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:All bullshit from him I reckon.

I think he is cracking up. Maybe others have sold his house on his behalf?

just like when he came out and said chops was with the squad for no reason, the day after it was said on here he had been out all night on the piss in newcastle.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Didnt someone of this board say it

Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

TAXI FOR JONES

GOING TO WHITCHURCH HOSPITAL FOR THE MANAGERIALLY INEPT

POTATOES

Fri May 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Maybe he was just staying in Ridsdales house until his new bathroom was fitted, or the person he's selling the house to wanted a new bathroom so Jones has offered to get a new bathroom fitted to sell the house? But if Annis and Carl have both confirmed he has sold his house, that's good enough for me!

Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm

i have been told from a very reliable source that the work done on his bathroom was insurance work due to a water leak, and his house IS on the market, and it was sold and it fell through.........just like our promotion campaign :D

i dont really give a f**k because i cant afford it

Fri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

So, has he or hasn't he sold his house? I'm confused.

Fri May 20, 2011 4:53 pm

bornsurvivor wrote:So, has he or hasn't he sold his house? I'm confused.
no but its deffo on the market

Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

So why was he renting then? If he's having a bathroom fitted couldn't he have made do with the other on-suite bathrooms in the house? Or wait until closed season and go on hols for a week whilst it's being done? Isn't that what everyone else does?

Any one post snipers care to answer those questions?

Fri May 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Berwyn wrote:So why was he renting then? If he's having a bathroom fitted couldn't he have made do with the other on-suite bathrooms in the house? Or wait until closed season and go on hols for a week whilst it's being done? Isn't that what everyone else does?

How would any of us know because he put up a few tiles in his bathroom weather he used his other bathroom ? :roll: :roll: :roll: And whats more who gives a f**k. All we are intrested in when Jones leaves our Club. If you want an answer to your question go and see B&Q :lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Berwyn wrote:So why was he renting then? If he's having a bathroom fitted couldn't he have made do with the other on-suite bathrooms in the house? Or wait until closed season and go on hols for a week whilst it's being done? Isn't that what everyone else does?

How would any of us know because he put up a few tiles in his bathroom weather he used his other bathroom ? :roll: :roll: :roll: And whats more who gives a f**k. All we are intrested in when Jones leaves our Club. If you want an answer to your question go and see B&Q :lol: :lol:

What, Dave Jones doing a bit of DIY? Now that I would pay to see. :lol: :lol:

It would be like.....

Mrs Jones: Dave those tiles are all wonky and falling off!!!
DJ: Look mrs, unless you've tiled to the same level as me then you are not qualified to comment on my tiling.

Mrs Jones: But Dave you've done a shit job!!!
DJ: Look love, I just don't get your expectation levels! When I came in to this bathroom there wasn't even a single tile. Now we've got lots of tiles.

Mrs Jones: Why can't I just bring in someone else who knows what he's doing?
DJ: You can but you'll have to give me a year first. Plus you need to respect that I'm the best tiler this bathroom has ever had and the bunch of tiles I've got in are the best this bathroom has ever had.

Mrs Jones: But the kids hate your tiling job as well.
DJ: Well they are entitled to their opinion but the tiles work for me not for them.

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

What, Dave Jones doing a bit of DIY? Now that I would pay to see. :lol: :lol:

It would be like.....

DJ: Look mrs, unless you've tiled to the same level as me then you are not qualified to comment on my tiling.

DJ: Look love, I just don't get your expectation levels! When I came in to this bathroom there wasn't even a single tile. Now we've got lots of tiles.

DJ: You can but you'll have to give me a year first. Plus you need to respect that I'm the best tiler this bathroom has ever had and the bunch of tiles I've got in are the best this bathroom has ever had.

DJ: Well they are entitled to their opinion but the tiles work for me not for them.

:lol: :lol: Very good you forgot
Mrs Jones Dave the tiles have fallen off what are you going to do
DJ Well we will have to dust ourselves down and start again.
Mrs Jones But when will you do it Dave
DJ What is it with the people in this part of the Country. You seem to think you have a divine right for your tiles to stay on the wall

Fri May 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Berwyn wrote:It would be like.....

Mrs Jones : Well...
DJ: Look, you get me those tiles, open your purse love, and I guarantee this semi detached will become a mansion.

Mrs Jones: But you've blown our money previously...
DJ: Just fund me on this - I've got my contacts, Wenger has loaned me a particularly fine tile that will do the job nicely.

Mrs Jones: Won't Wenger want that tile back?
DJ: You, the fat one, you've had an agenda to get me divorced my entire marriage here... have a shit journey home...