Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL THE LAST PLAYER LEAVING TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

With 7 loan players going back, jay and burke out of contract and adams already signed for celtic most of the clear out is done automatically, tonight was the same as any other game under dave jones where we go behind, played some decent stuff until that excuse for a goalkeeper passed the ball to long, we then lose all our shape and for the rest of the match play "hoofball" right down the throats of their centre backs, I,ve said it before there is no fight/bottle in this bunch of over paid chokers (bellamy excluded) the worrying thing is I don,t feel that gutted about what,s happend tonight, maybe after 38 years i,m battle hardend to these dissapointments. I thought at the time that we will not get a better chance of playing in the premier league than last seasons play off final.(another bottle job) It must now be time to part company with dave jones, i really think he has taken us as far as he can, try and enjoy your summer lads, you never know, we might have a team of grafters next season ready to die for the shirt!!!!!