Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

WILL NOT START AS OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Heard tonight in corporate that the decision has been made and he's definately gone :ayatollah:

f**k me i pray youre right! The one good thing to come out of today! :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Chopra waan't fit.Gone down in my estimations.If he doesn't seek help he'll end up on skid row.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I 100% GUARANTEE YOU DAVE JONES "

WILL NOT START AS OUR MANAGER NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank feck for that.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

annis!! all together now! WE WANT MATTEO IN SAY WE WANT MATTEO IN :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:57 pm

I so hope you are right, it will be the silver lining i / we all need.!
Jones simply has to go. I have been saying this for so long that i finally think the club has no alternative.

Sooner or later we are going to get a good manager, that plays good attractive winning football and the fans, club and the whole area will erupt with goodwill as we march to promotion in a year or two. We would never, ever get promotion with Jones.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:58 pm

I hope so Annis :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:00 pm

lewis91 wrote:we discussed this after the game annis. i just can't see how he can stay on. he has to go. times up jonesy.

to be honest i feel sorry for you lewis91 and the true Cardiff city supporters who follow the team from one end off the country
to the other.but what you my find is the club are happy with Jones, because you can see he is a yes man and that has got to
hurt the true fans who can see straight through him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 am

portsidejack wrote:
lewis91 wrote:we discussed this after the game annis. i just can't see how he can stay on. he has to go. times up jonesy.

to be honest i feel sorry for you lewis91 and the true Cardiff city supporters who follow the team from one end off the country
to the other.but what you my find is the club are happy with Jones, because you can see he is a yes man and that has got to
hurt the true fans who can see straight through him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jones is gone. No danger whatsoever of him staying. Tan will be f*cking furious

The mark of the man is this, and will remain in my mind for some time:

Jay Emanuel Thomas is 'an incredible prospect, one for the future', so says Arsene Wenger.
So David Jones gets him in, plays him for over an hour last night... he was hopeless!!!
Adam Matthews is already a Celtic player, rated by many, cannot get a f*cking sniff with
Dave Jones who preferred to put on Jason Koumas who put a few good crosses in, was busy
for 10 minutes then just lost interest.

For a club fighting to get in the Premiership, a club with a bright future... it was embarassing
to see that big fat whale come on for Chopra. Jones PAID MONEY for him.