Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JAY BOTHROYD- LAUGHING

Wed May 18, 2011 9:12 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
d20 wrote:my bro saw bothroyd coming out laughing and joking.....cheers jay ...shows you care ...YOU f*cking OVERPAID PUSSY,.....shame one of the fans didnt smash you!!!!..........now f**k off with jones!!!!

Of course he'll be laughing, he took us all for a ride. He'll be signing with Fulham next month.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:23 am

someone should have sparked the c**t out. :evil:

Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Sorry Guys can you say that again I can't hear you over my laughter

Wed May 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:hes signed a pre contract with QPR lads.

rumor has it its another blue team :shock:

Everton

it is QPR mate! done deal for 3 weeks now ;)

Wed May 18, 2011 2:06 pm

I am too good for QPR.... I have a choice of Arsenal, UTD, Chelsea or Real Madrid...Although Paella gives me the runs so will stay in England for now.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Watch his interview on player.
Doesn't look like he's laughing there, looks crushed tbf.
:( :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:11 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:Watch his interview on player.

I was crushed because i've now spent so long in Cardiff that when I go to London people will mock my accent. Up the Apple and Pairs Guv'nor with a Welsh twang doesn't sound right... Everyone will look at me like this:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Laughing Jay wrote:

I was crushed because i've now spent so long in Cardiff that when I go to London people will mock my accent. Up the Apple and Pairs Guv'nor with a Welsh twang doesn't sound right... Everyone will look at me like this:

Sad, sad person.

Wed May 18, 2011 2:19 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:
Laughing Jay wrote:

Sad, sad person.

You talking about Dave Jones? Maybe when you go out of business he will be back to run the car park thats been built over your stadium.

I worked my socks off to get us promoted and was let down just as much as you guys.

I don't want to have to move far, maybe Swansea will want a proven striker to keep them in the Prem next year?

Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Byeye Jay i know you got fucked around with your contract but your performances shat on us the supporters.
Wish you well with your new Prem Club :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Laughing Jay wrote:I don't want to have to move far, maybe Swansea will want a proven striker to keep them in the Prem next year?

Do you know any? :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Byeye Jay i know you got fucked around with your contract but your performances shat on us the supporters.
Wish you well with your new Prem Club :ayatollah:

Thankyou my friend... A Cardiff fan with a bit of a brain.... If you want to buy yourself a Chelsea or UTD shirt with my name on it; you will be more than welcome.....

I send you this wave and all my love

Wed May 18, 2011 4:24 pm

PtB wrote:
Laughing Jay wrote:I don't want to have to move far, maybe Swansea will want a proven striker to keep them in the Prem next year?

Do you know any? :lol:

A Cardiff fan with a sense of humour...mind you, I suppose you would have to support Cardiff... I will miss you all....Would you forward the leaving collection you have more me to my next club.... Peace!!

Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Haha Jay's seen this on Twitter.
Not suprised it's bullshit, and really not suprised people eat it up.

Hey guys just heard from my friend's cousin that his hairdressers best friends brother knew a guy who worked with someone who drank at a pub that was owned by someone who sister's boyfriend works in the club and can confirm that DJ and the rest of the team have taking a piss on the stadium while they laughed at a child that had fallen over!

Bastards!