Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAY BOTHROYD- LAUGHING

Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm

my bro saw bothroyd coming out laughing and joking.....cheers jay ...shows you care ...YOU f*cking OVERPAID PUSSY,.....shame one of the fans didnt smash you!!!!..........now f**k off with jones!!!!

Re: JAY BOTHROYD- LAUGHING

Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm

d20 wrote:my bro saw bothroyd coming out laughing and joking.....cheers jay ...shows you care ...YOU f*cking OVERPAID PUSSY,.....shame one of the fans didnt smash you!!!!..........now f**k off with jones!!!!

That was his last game for us the fella is off to a Prem club

Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 pm

be glad to see the back of him and that DJ..... pair of c**ts.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 pm

he looked really up for it first half but if he was laughing he deserves to be f*cking shot. thinks he's bigger than everyone else f*cking pussy

Tue May 17, 2011 10:16 pm

c**t

Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm

yes my bro saw him and was hoping someone would smash him.....just shows they dont give a shit ....ill be glad when that overpaid pansy has gone !!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:20 pm

now if jay had moved on because we sold sold him then i would still have some respect for him but he is a piss taker and i hope someone f*cking sorts him out after laughing about tonight. they don't realise what they are doing

Tue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Feel sick that someone caught him laughing. He should be down like a lead balloon apologizing to fans. Disrespectful to us fans but most importantly the badge on his chest

Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 pm

So much for his caring inspirational tweets :roll:

Decent player when he can be bothered but if he spent more time chasing the ball once he's lost rather than bitching at the ref EVERY single time he'd be a lot better to watch.

Will go to a Prem club bottom half. Doesn't deserve a big move in my opinion.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:28 pm

No surprise the man don't give a shit, wouldn't surprise if he has signed a pre contract agreement with a prem league club. Probably Sunderland with the sound of it

Tue May 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
d20 wrote:my bro saw bothroyd coming out laughing and joking.....cheers jay ...shows you care ...YOU f*cking OVERPAID PUSSY,.....shame one of the fans didnt smash you!!!!..........now f**k off with jones!!!!

:lol: :lol: like who?

Tue May 17, 2011 10:31 pm

was that the same Jay that you were all creaming over when he won his England call up?

Tue May 17, 2011 10:32 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: like who?

Think he Nuke meant Blue Square Premier, maybe Gateshead? :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Jack wrote:

was that the same Jay that you were all creaming over when he won his England call up?

just goes to show, you dont have to be that good to play for engerland :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 pm

hes signed a pre contract with QPR lads.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Think he Nuke meant Blue Square Premier, maybe Gateshead? :lol: :ayatollah:
[/quote]
Should be but cant say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Really? I watched him all the way back down hte tunnel and didnt see him laughing!

At half time he came out sharing a joke, if thats what you mean.

Jay may not be a 110% player, BUT hes been excellent for us, and has found his best form for us. He's enjoyed his time here, and seems to appreciate the fans, well until lately.

We have awful fans at the moment, it isnt the same.

Jay will leave with my best wishes, one of the best players we have had here in the last decade!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:41 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Jack wrote:

just goes to show, you dont have to be that good to play for engerland :ayatollah:

look at the bigger picture he wanted to play in the prem, but he will get is wish but its not going to England.
hes on his way to Scotland to play with ledley. don't forget where you heard that first off a jack. ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 10:45 pm

well thats just about his level....hes a pussy......portsidejack enjoy the final,but i tihnk your gonna have to stuff them cos i have a feeling the FA wont want a welsh team in there league ,ill bet you dont get any decisions your way in the final....it aint the final you want to lose cos the journey back is awful !!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:46 pm

no ccfcbull ...after the game coming out !

Tue May 17, 2011 10:47 pm

He won't do anything in his career now. Whoever takes him on in the Premiership are mugs because bar the odd strike he's looked like an average Championship striker at best since November. He chats a lot of good talk but doesn't back it up. I won't miss him. I'll feel disappointed for him because he had legendary status here in the palm of his hand but he just let it go.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

i hate the fact all the people who believe his twitter posts ...he did that to kee pthe fans on his side

Tue May 17, 2011 10:52 pm

d20 wrote:no ccfcbull ...after the game coming out !

Ahh I see, im sure he's dissapointed though mate, all sportsmen are. Obv he aint got the passion for CCFC like we have. Thats what players are like these days, its just a job to them.

Jay tried hard today, with no avail, same for Burke.

They leave with good wishes I hope, as theyve been good for us.

Sadly, players like Kav, Earnie etc are a thing of the past as we push towards geting to the Prem, theres no real passion.

Take WHU for example, what a disastorous season, and only 1 player who seemed to care. Parker.

Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 am

Why would he care?
He's still getting his big fat pay at the end of the month, he's living an easy life and knows he'll be in the prem next season anyway.
Give a shit about the fans? As if - a select few have all season so who the hell is gonna start now?!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:43 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:hes signed a pre contract with QPR lads.

rumor has it its another blue team :shock:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:54 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:hes signed a pre contract with QPR lads.

rumor has it its another blue team :shock:

Everton

Wed May 18, 2011 8:59 am

does anyone think a premiership team will really take bothroyd ?????
craig bellamy could make me look good with the service he gives !!!!!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:09 am

does anyone think a premiership team will really take bothroyd

done deal already mate

Wed May 18, 2011 9:10 am

He'll go back to the anonymous presence he always was in the Premiership. He's fucked now.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:11 am

Of course he'll be laughing, he took us all for a ride. He'll be signing with Fulham within a week.