Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are Cardiff and Love Swansea & Pray They Win At Wembley..

Tue May 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Thread !I

Of course I don't, I hate the fuckers.. But I thought I would create this so all the Cardiff fans who now love Swansea can keep there 6 finger scab loving posts to one single thread.

Just thought it would help us jack hating fans a little bit is all if they keep ther scab loving posts to one place. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We are Cardiff and Love Swansea & Pray They Win At Wembley..

Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 pm

I want WALES to win, doesn't matter whether it's Cardiff or Swansea. obviously I hate jacks with passion, but if any of us gets into PL, that's just for the better. agony of them being in prem is outshined by all the abuse theyre gonna get from english

Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

NO CHANCE! lol. All i want is for reading to turn them over so they can feel the same hurt as we did last year. smug bastards!

Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 pm

quadsas wrote:I want WALES to win, doesn't matter whether it's Cardiff or Swansea. obviously I hate jacks with passion, but if any of us gets into PL, that's just for the better. agony of them being in prem is outshined by all the abuse theyre gonna get from english

Are you for real ?

Tue May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

It is just certain individual players, that i dislike at the jacks Tate and Britton

Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 pm

I said from the start If we cant do it I hope the Swans do. I love Cardiff and live here most of my live bar 8yrs ,I follow Cardiff since the time of John & Mel Charles , But I wish the swans well and hope they win at wembley. Am i a jack lover ? NO! I love my country and as swansea will carry the welsh flag into Wembley then I will support that flag.