Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 MISTAKES AND ITS OVER !

Tue May 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Them 2 Mistakes were the start of the end for us, Its true we never come back. Its funny that when we make Mistakes its always the goal keeper. Take our FA cup final ,a cheap goal ,then by what I always thought was a shit keeper now another by yet another keeper. I'm sorry every time the ball come any where near bywaters I shit, not just in this game but pass games also. And why did Keinan have to pull that shirt ? He was right along side the player and all he had to do was stay with him.

But I guess I shouldn't pick out players like that, after all we didn't play so bad for around 30/40 mins but after that goal and then we miss a few chances, you could see Reading getting more control bit by bit.
I don't say we play that bad ,it was just Reading play a hell of a lot better,they play like a team ,hit us on the break and then killed off the game.

OK Swans its over to you now to carry the Welsh into the prem and bring back some pride to Welsh football.
Best of luck at Wembley Swans. :ayatollah:

Re: 2 MISTAKES AND ITS OVER !

Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 pm

f**k the jacks c,mon Reading

Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:f**k the jacks c,mon Reading

F--k Reading , Im Welsh come on the Swans !

Tue May 17, 2011 9:25 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
johnnyjan4-69 wrote:f**k the jacks c,mon Reading

F--k Reading , Im Welsh come on the Swans !

f**k the jacks come on reading

Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Cardiff Llandaff Bluebird hands a black and white swansea shirt in exchange for his Cardiff shit so he can wear the Jack toilet rag with pride at Wembley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm

2 mistakes you would see in some under 11 team, park football :roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Some people are so sad, cant give credit where it is due. and could sell out a Welsh club for an english one, then call the swans Jacks , :lol: :lol: