Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unlucky Guys

Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Just thought I'd say its never nice to lose with so much at stake and the last thing you need is people gloating.

Re: Unlucky Guys

Tue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Cheers mate, very nice change from most of the idiots we get on here.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:09 pm

swanskdb wrote:Just thought I'd say its never nice to lose with so much at stake and the last thing you need is people gloating.

cheers mate, a good jack on this forum for once

Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 pm

swanskdb wrote:Just thought I'd say its never nice to lose with so much at stake and the last thing you need is people gloating.

I agree.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 pm

jbirdrules wrote:

cheers mate, a good jack on this forum for once

theres one more :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I THINKS HE WAS BEING SARKEY FELLAS

Tue May 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I THINKS HE WAS BEING SARKEY FELLAS

Na don't think so, SCFC10 clearly always is however.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Actually I am being 100% genuine. Take it how you want to at the end of the day..I am not going to lie I wanted this to happen but I still feel your pain and its never nice to lose so thought I'd be gracious rather than take the piss. Cheers guys

Tue May 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Nothing unlucky about it matey, were f*cking shite!! Time for some to wake up and smell the coffee

Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

nice one, got to work with a few jacks tomorrow, hopefully they will be as graceful as your goodself, ggod luck in the final, its yours for the taking :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

If you really mean it or not , I'm sure there are some on here that will say cheers or thanks, but you will still get many pri-KS that will tell you to go fk your self.
I thank you and wish you well at wembley,and hope you really fly the flag for Wales and make Wales proud of you, you guys did play well very well.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Thanks guys, Actually really suprised to hear a few of you wanting us to win :o

We have to keep the rivalry up somehow, please someone call me a c**t for the love of god :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

swanskdb wrote:Thanks guys, Actually really suprised to hear a few of you wanting us to win :o

We have to keep the rivalry up somehow, please someone call me a c**t for the love of god :ayatollah:

OK ! piss off you pri-k and go and win at Wembley :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:43 pm

swanskdb wrote:Actually I am being 100% genuine. Take it how you want to at the end of the day..I am not going to lie I wanted this to happen but I still feel your pain and its never nice to lose so thought I'd be gracious rather than take the piss. Cheers guys

Then sorry Chief

Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

nothing unlucky about it, bar a blip with ramsey inspiring us we have been dire since november and deserve nothing. i knew if we missed auto we would never win the playoffs and so it proved. time for a new man in charge. sick to death of dj and all these overpaid muppets.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Just beat Reading, all the best

Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
swanskdb wrote:Thanks guys, Actually really suprised to hear a few of you wanting us to win :o

OK ! piss off you pri-k and go and win at Wembley :lol:

:) happy now cheers

Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I echo his thoughts, unlucky, but you'll live to fight another day.