Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's too easy....

Tue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm

...to just blame the manager, look at the bigger picture.

Re: It's too easy....

Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

only 1 person can hold his head up tonight, chris burke, well done burkey :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

The manager, choses the team, sets the tactics, 'motivates' the team. The players do what their manager say. End of, DJ sacked in the morning. Thank you and goodbye.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 pm

ninianblue wrote:only 1 person can hold his head up tonight, chris burke, well done burkey :ayatollah:

Blake was not bad :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Bledd10 wrote:The manager, choses the team, sets the tactics, 'motivates' the team. The players do what their manager say. End of, DJ sacked in the morning. Thank you and goodbye.

Do you really believe the players do as the manager says then? Surely they are told to go out and win every game, so when they don't do that they clearly aren't following instructions.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 pm

HOW CAN U f*cking DEFEND A f*cking MANAGER WTF IS WRONG WIT U. HE BUILT THE TEAM, HE TALKS WITH PLAYER, HE COACHES, HE MAKES THE MATCH SQUAD, HOW THE f**k CAN U DEFEND THAT c**t!?!?!?! beyond imagination

Tue May 17, 2011 9:12 pm

He's as much to blame as anyone, but it's the whole f*cking club - not one guy.

It''s not f*cking hard to work out if you think about it.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 pm

PtB wrote:He's as much to blame as anyone, but it's the whole f*cking club - not one guy.

whos more responsible for our failures than our davey?

Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm

We've changed the playing staff around for the last four years and it's not worked. There's a common factor though.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

[quote="PtB"]He's as much to blame as anyone, but it's the whole f*cking club - not one guy.

It''s not f*cking hard to work out if you think about it.[/quote

Sorry Paul dj can not be defended he said himself that this was the best squad he has had at this level. But yet he has failed to get the best out of them which is his job. For me whitts can walk off the pitch with his head held high after his effort tonight. Now let the owners do what they need to do so we can put all of this behind us.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 pm

quadsas wrote:
PtB wrote:He's as much to blame as anyone, but it's the whole f*cking club - not one guy.

The players, most likely the best squad in the division. The guys in charge who only brought in loan players. They are just as responsible.

Scapegoats always win the day on here though.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:25 pm

PtB wrote:
quadsas wrote:

The players, most likely the best squad in the division. The guys in charge who only brought in loan players. They are just as responsible.

Scapegoats always win the day on here though.

Dave Jones brought in the players, not VT or TG. Carl said that DJ was responsible for transfers jada jada.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm

So did DJ fail to fund the Routledge deal?

Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

PtB wrote:So did DJ fail to fund the Routledge deal?

Funding is obviously out of DJ's hands, don't you understand? Annis said DJ got pretty much every player he wanted and yet he bottled it second year in a row

Tue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

quadsas wrote:

Funding is obviously out of DJ's hands, don't you understand? Annis said DJ got pretty much every player he wanted and yet he bottled it second year in a row

Almost every player, so they didn't do enough to back him. He bottled it, as did the players. He wanted more in January, and got 100k.

They're all to blame.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

PtB wrote:
quadsas wrote:

Almost every player, so they didn't do enough to back him. He bottled it, as did the players. He wanted more in January, and got 100k.

They're all to blame.

He brought in the players that bottled, he couldn't motivate them, it's all his fault. I think you're trying too hard to find any positives but it's that easy to understand that the reason weve fucked up is DJ. I'd agree with you if it was his first or second season

Tue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm

He must have done something right to keep us up in the top 6 all season.

I'm not defending him, he is as much to blame as anyone, but the majority if the rest seem to get away scot free.

Everyone of them should be hung outside Cardiff Castle for a week.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:38 pm

PtB wrote:
quadsas wrote:

They're all to blame.

I don't think you can blame the malaysians in any way for not backing DJ. Its not a bottomless pit FFS. We received a lot of acking this year considering the debt that had to e serviced as well. I don't think that will happen for a 2nd time. DJ pretty much had what he wanted under constraints that have to be applied in any business.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:40 pm

to many loan players with no passion is my veiw

Tue May 17, 2011 9:40 pm

PtB wrote:He must have done something right to keep us up in the top 6 all season.

I'm not defending him, he is as much to blame as anyone, but the majority if the rest seem to get away scot free.

Everyone of them should be hung outside Cardiff Castle for a week.

Dont get me wrong - i f*cking hate whose who fucked up today, but the MAIN man responsible for our failures is DJ, and thats all im saying

Tue May 17, 2011 9:41 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:I don't think you can blame the malaysians in any way for not backing DJ. Its not a bottomless pit FFS. We received a lot of acking this year considering the debt that had to e serviced as well. I don't think that will happen for a 2nd time. DJ pretty much had what he wanted under constraints that have to be applied in any business.

Any sensible business would have sold Jay then? That's cost us as well now that he'll f**k off for nothing having done f**k all for 6 months.

Jury is still out on the Malaysians....let's see what they do next.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

There's some real rubbish being spouted on here tonight. Someone said this is the best squad in the league. Don't make me laugh. Parkin, so overweight and unfit, he should be selling pies on the touchline (if he hasn't eaten them all),Bywater, a reject from a lower placed championship side, Bellamy who only ever seems capable of playing one game in three (on £80,000 a week) and is also a reject, Koumas who couldn't be arsed for any team he's ever played for, a lazy git, and there's Bothroyd who was once upon a time a decent goalscorer before he began to believe his own publicity, and the rest, come on, face it are just championship journeymen. This club needs a dramatic clearout and start from scratch.