Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl will you now

Tue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Please admit Jones hasn't got what it takes to take us forward. And he needs to go now. Fair play you have said all season that we will go up and you haven't changed. There was plenty of us who said from the begining we would not and i wished i would be wrong but wasnt.

The main trouble with Jones's team is they always go on really bad runs and that happens to often. And his players have let us down in numorous ways and is unacceptable.

Next season we need a fresh start and that is now without Jones

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Carl will you now

Tue May 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Jones hasn't built a team - he's built a squad of players.

Get him out now (He'll definately be gone, he's sold his house) and get in a manager to work with whatever we'll have left.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

And we have just finished another poor run

Played 6 Won 1 Drawn 3 Lost 2 - NOT Promotion Form

But for me, sadly, not unexpected.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Jones just said we must dust ourselves down shit again. His legacy that he left will be failure

Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

The owners need to act fast beforee the decent managers are snapped up.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Yes but will we ?

Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

HOPE HE F@CKS OFF TO HIS MUCKER PETE'S PLACE :evil: :evil:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 pm

is there anyone left now who seriously thinks Jones should stay next season????

Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Please admit Jones hasn't got what it takes to take us forward. And he needs to go now. Fair play you have said all season that we will go up and you haven't changed. There was plenty of us who said from the begining we would not and i wished i would be wrong but wasnt.

The main trouble with Jones's team is they always go on really bad runs and that happens to often. And his players have let us down in numorous ways and is unacceptable.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Steve, Nows not the time to turn on fellow fans, a bit shocked at you, Carl is your mate. Come on that was Carls belief even though he was wrong, but that was his opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Please admit Jones hasn't got what it takes to take us forward. And he needs to go now. Fair play you have said all season that we will go up and you haven't changed. There was plenty of us who said from the begining we would not and i wished i would be wrong but wasnt.

Steve, Nows not the time to turn on fellow fans, a bit shocked at you, Carl is your mate. Come on that was Carls belief even though he was wrong, but that was his opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It wasnt a dig Annis and as i said i respected his decision. But i am not turning on him never will. Yes he is mate and the way forward is now. But i did post that right on the final whistle i didnt have the chance to calm down like you all did.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Yeah I didn't read that as a dig more just looking for carls take on things :ayatollah: