Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A bit late but.....

Tue May 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Apologies to Field Marshall Montgomery for the slight adaptation, what Dave Jones should be thinking...

"The manager must decide how he will fight the battle before it begins. He must then decide how he will use the players at his disposal to force the game to swing the way he wishes it to go; he must make the enemy dance to his tune from the beginning and not vice versa."

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I feel like a right tw*t, I'm sitting here in my apartment in dismal Copenhagen with a City shirt on waiting for the game to start. Luckily the Danes have taste so its live on TV, no going into town tonight as work in the morrow and I'd either get rat arsed celebrating or pissed as bat drowning me sorrows. It's tough being a City support...

Re: A bit late but.....

Tue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Kinda the same for me :ayatollah: livin in shit country with no football TV, have to watch on PC with terrible quality :(

Tue May 17, 2011 5:45 pm

quadsas wrote:Kinda the same for me :ayatollah: livin in shit country with no football TV, have to watch on PC with terrible quality :(

Where you to Chief ?

Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
quadsas wrote:Kinda the same for me :ayatollah: livin in shit country with no football TV, have to watch on PC with terrible quality :(

Where you to Chief ?

Lithuania

Tue May 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Piss poor coms but loverly ladies... :D :D

Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Piss poor coms but loverly ladies... :D :D

not as lovely as down here !!! we have the best ones 8-)

Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 pm

I was talking about Lithuania quadsas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although based in Denmark now all my projects are in the former CCCP country's :D

Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I was talking about Lithuania quadsas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although based in Denmark now all my projects are in the former CCCP country's :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah my mother tongue isnt english so i still suck at english :lol: so youve been to lithuania ? how was it?

Tue May 17, 2011 6:45 pm

quadsas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah my mother tongue isnt english so i still suck at english :lol: so youve been to lithuania ? how was it?

Not been to Lithuania as yet. Currently have schemes in Croatia and shortly Georgia...

Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
quadsas wrote:

Not been to Lithuania as yet. Currently have schemes in Croatia and shortly Georgia...

well croatia isnt exactly former CCCP country :lol: well if youre single georgia is perfect for you - lots of exotic beauties down there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: