Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS SAMUEL STILL HERE !

Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

since the boro game aint seen him....dont think he played v burnley and v reading he didnt and naylor came on so maybe they,ve sent him back....unless hes on the piss!!

Re: IS SAMUEL STILL HERE !

Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

In the Sand Martin now having a double JD with his carvery.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

probably just dropped. You have to pay compensation to send a loanee back early so they're probably just letting the loan agreement run its course.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

I think he is under the stairs like Harry potter, kind of not really wanted.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I think he is under the stairs like Harry potter, kind of not really wanted.

Hey dont you have a go at my boy like that, the guys on the Coach love him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:probably just dropped. You have to pay compensation to send a loanee back early so they're probably just letting the loan agreement run its course.

Cant they send him back on gross miss conduct charges ? And i would say playing with a hangover accounts for that. Or fine him the most that can be allowed, Either way that piece of scum should never and i mean never pull on our shirt again. Piece of shit :evil:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:probably just dropped. You have to pay compensation to send a loanee back early so they're probably just letting the loan agreement run its course.

Surely we can send him back on breach of contract or improper conduct

Tue May 17, 2011 5:06 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Surely we can send him back on breach of contract or improper conduct

You are right there :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm

And send him back for a Trade description's act of being a football player :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 pm

He is in the team tonight. Bellers and quin not even in squad. What will be will be!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: