Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Robert Earnshaw ...

Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 pm

first off, what a difference he made he came on and was unlucky to see that 90th minute effort hit the post!!

secondly, intersting post he just posted via his twitter account ...

RobertEarnshaw (Robert Earnshaw)
Maybe it's time to start sorting out my future and what is going to happen.stay tuned.#decisions

i remember reading a post the other day Earnie or Chops, and as much as i love chops for whats he done, he hasnt been doing lately (ok injuries played a part to be fair), but i'd bloody love to have earnie back ... where he belongs ... :ayatollah:

Re: Robert Earnshaw ...

Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I still think Earnie has a couple of 20 goals plus seasons in him under a decent manager. If we stayed down I'd love to see him come back. :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Zabier wrote:I still think Earnie has a couple of 20 goals plus seasons in him under a decent manager. If we stayed down I'd love to see him come back. :ayatollah:

100% agree with you mate, we need players like Earnie who would battle and fight for his club. Earnie knows passion, Id like to see Gunter back also.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:32 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Zabier wrote:I still think Earnie has a couple of 20 goals plus seasons in him under a decent manager. If we stayed down I'd love to see him come back. :ayatollah:

100% agree with you mate, we need players like Earnie who would battle and fight for his club. Earnie knows passion, Id like to see Gunter back also.

I'd have Earnie back but Gunter can get lost. He was abysmal in both legs and he missed a sitter yesterday by trying to cross the ball when he could have buried it.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 pm

would love to see that old somersault and :ayatollah: after a goal down CCS (for cardiff of course lol)!

Tue May 17, 2011 2:35 pm

If we lost Quinn I wouldn't mind having Gunter back because he's turned into a right nasty little b*stard under Billy Davies and we could do with that tenacity. He does get exposed though and is definitely a right wing back rather than a right back.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

I'd have Earnie back but Gunter can get lost. He was abysmal in both legs and he missed a sitter yesterday by trying to cross the ball when he could have buried it.

That missed sitter that he tried to cross was 100% a spooned shot! He had no intention to cross that he's just that sh*t!

Tue May 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Earnie yes Gunter NO IMO

Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Will sign for Brighton :D