Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Gippo supporters

Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Putting the nastiness that exists with the hooligan element to one side, I would like to say well done on your team getting to Wembley, You deserve it on merit and its been an incredible couple of seasons for you guys considering not too long ago you nearly dropped out of the league. Heres hoping we emulate you tonight and make it an Welsh final and as fans of both clubs we are able to show the UK and the World that not all our fans are idiots. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Gippo supporters

Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Its a shame they wouldnt say the same for you.
f**k em.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Putting the nastiness that exists with the hooligan element to one side, I would like to say well done on your team getting to Wembley, You deserve it on merit and its been an incredible couple of seasons for you guys considering not too long ago you nearly dropped out of the league. Heres hoping we emulate you tonight and make it an Welsh final and as fans of both clubs we are able to show the UK and the World that not all our fans are idiots. :ayatollah:

I would Agree with all you said, but you cant really expect a bunch of di-k he-ds ,like we have to say or give credit to anyone.
Its the case of, if we or I cant have it then you cant ! and if you do have it Ill smash it up, true kids!

Tue May 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Sort your fuckin 'ead out boss! Don't go giving the filth compliments like that mun. If the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't give us any let me tell u!

Tue May 17, 2011 12:58 pm

WTF???...... Oooooo well done Swansea..... f**k em, you'll be swapping f*cking scarves with them next...... Would you be patting them on the back if they beat us in a Play Off final??.....

Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Putting the nastiness that exists with the hooligan element to one side, I would like to say well done on your team getting to Wembley, You deserve it on merit and its been an incredible couple of seasons for you guys considering not too long ago you nearly dropped out of the league. Heres hoping we emulate you tonight and make it an Welsh final and as fans of both clubs we are able to show the UK and the World that not all our fans are idiots. :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I would Agree with all you said, but you cant really expect a bunch of di-k he-ds ,like we have to say or give credit to anyone.
Its the case of, if we or I cant have it then you cant ! and if you do have it Ill smash it up, true kids!

Says the guy who has a signature with England spelt with a small "e". Classic.

Whats that e got to do with it ? I have no respect for the english goverment or a country who try to ban the welsh language, whats that to do with the swans ?

Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Morriston Monkey face is back