Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I come in peace

Tue May 17, 2011 1:17 am

Do you think your lads will be feeling the pressure today after we disposed of Forest yesterday?

I have noticed in the past after we have won that you have not responded in the best way and the fans seem to put a fair amount of pressure on the players..

:ayatollah:

Re: I come in peace

Tue May 17, 2011 1:38 am

swanskdb wrote:Do you think your lads will be feeling the pressure today after we disposed of Forest yesterday?

I have noticed in the past after we have won that you have not responded in the best way and the fans seem to put a fair amount of pressure on the players..

reverse the situation say it was you playing tonight and Cardiff had already made it to the final how much pressure would you put yourself under :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 1:46 am

a lot, fair point mate ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 am

swanskdb wrote:a lot, fair point mate ;)

The pressure is on Norwich.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 am

we do like to beat ourselves up as a club mind

Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 am

we do like to beat ourselves up as a club mind

Tue May 17, 2011 5:25 am

swanskdb wrote:Do you think your lads will be feeling the pressure today after we disposed of Forest yesterday?

very good post,and you are right

Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 am

Think our players will be motivated.

You got into the final, sure, but with the post/bar hit three times last night and three blatent penalties not given over the tie. Add in vastly outplayed at home last night by a side who haven't been in great form at the end of the season, our players would see a very winnable game ahead.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:10 am

Bollocks.

When was the last time we were in a playoff competition together?

Exactly.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say we "have not responded in the best way" to a Swansea win but you're clearly referring to league matters and this is not that.

As for fans putting pressure on the players, well, you can't give everyone a brain transplant.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:45 am

Im sure our players will feel a little of the pressure, with a game like this There is no team that wouldnt. But its how you deal with it, ok in the pass we didnt do that well, But some of these players have been there before ,and the ones who havent will look to the other players and Im sure this time we wont blow up. you play really well and beat Forest and for that Im very happy to see a Welsh club in the final,now lets try get 2 in there, if the FA and the Ref dont put a stop to it. Iguess you know what these english c--ts are like! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:59 am

if they cant motivate themselves for a game to play at wembley in a final lord help them

Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 am

Don't give me this "I come in Peace" malarkey, you only come in your dad! :D

Tue May 17, 2011 8:36 am

The pressure is exactly the same in my eyes. It's just two games we need to get through. Two massive games admittedly but the opposition being Swansea doesn't make it a bigger game because the game couldn't get any bigger anyway. There is pressure but it is in our hands. At least we control our fate for the next couple of games.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 am

Cheers for the replies guys, I think to be honest its all set up for a cracking derby in Wembley.. Can see you disposing of those posh bastards tonight :mrgreen: