Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There will be a massive decision against you tomorrow.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm

And it will stop an all Welsh Final.

Re: There will be a massive decision against you tomorrow.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Do you know what, it's so obvious I think you're right. Sod's law... or FA conspiracy more like!

Mon May 16, 2011 11:10 pm

I disagree. The writing is on the wall, we wil play the jacks, but not at wembley.... Hmmmm.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Then again with so amny of us suspecting a conspiracy a massive decision might just go our way instead.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Mystic Jack They Loves The Smack.jpeg

:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Mystic Jack They Loves The Smack.jpeg

:roll:

i think thats my ex mrs's father in the ball.

:lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Banjo Jack.jpg

:roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:27 pm

how long has billy hunt played the banjo :shock:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:43 pm

blackswan wrote:And it will stop an all Welsh Final.

Good point : lets hope this game is won in the correct manor. I see the FA have got their main man to ref - Mr H.Webb ;)

The Police and all of England will want a READING win...But what do the Jacks want :?:

Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 am

Yes, the FA will conspire to prevent Welsh clubs... not like you got away with 3 blatent penalties or anything...

Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 am

Do you know you might be right for once.

Tue May 17, 2011 6:58 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Good point : lets hope this game is won in the correct manor. I see the FA have got their main man to ref - Mr H.Webb ;)

The Police and all of England will want a READING win...But what do the Jacks want :?:

Tony the jacks will want the Bluebirds every last one of them, Why? because of DJ they know what we know he doesn't like these games and simply won't be able to deal with the pressure.

Brenden Rodgers and everyone of his players will be 100% concentrated on Wembley even more so if they play us, our manager will fall apart under the pressure and the players will be out on the lash.

Just my opinion of course. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:17 am

only if the game is tight towards the end of full time :(

Tue May 17, 2011 7:24 am

nerd wrote:Yes, the FA will conspire to prevent Welsh clubs... not like you got away with 3 blatent penalties or anything...

To be fair, they did have Andre Marriner. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was incapable of getting even anti-Welsh bias right.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:36 am

DaveSheffield wrote:
nerd wrote:Yes, the FA will conspire to prevent Welsh clubs... not like you got away with 3 blatent penalties or anything...

To be fair, they did have Andre Marriner. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was incapable of getting even anti-Welsh bias right.

Hmm.

Marriner.

SwanSEA.

I smell conspiracy, seems a bit... fishy....

Tue May 17, 2011 7:40 am

think you are spot on,
the fa will have informed the ref what he has to do,
also think you lot will get the decisions in the final(as you have done in the semis, .3 blatant penalties forest should of had )
fa want you to go up to stop you pursuing them for millions over their qpr decision.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 am

He is a FIFA listed referee, he just will not try and help out another side. Sit back and think about it, do you really think the FA will call him up and say Howard, don't give Cardiff anything tonight we don't want them to get through. I just can't believe that kind of phone call takes place. These conspiracy theories are laughable

Tue May 17, 2011 8:20 am

Howard Webb is too honest and even if he gets a decision wrong I firmly believe it will be genuine. Best referee in the world right now in my opinion. I hope saying that doesn't come back to bite me in the rear!

Tue May 17, 2011 8:27 am

I for one wont be too shocked if your right. Swansea must be very happy place to be in today ? I bet the sun is out all over Swansea and the Gower . anyway well done see you, or hope to, in the final. :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 8:31 am

neeball wrote:He is a FIFA listed referee, he just will not try and help out another side. Sit back and think about it, do you really think the FA will call him up and say Howard, don't give Cardiff anything tonight we don't want them to get through. I just can't believe that kind of phone call takes place. These conspiracy theories are laughable

YES
the FA are a buisness, and like other buisnesses they are in it to make money, a swansea v cardiff final will cost them millions in policing alone.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 am

i agree the decision will be made by dave jones. 10 minutes to go 1 nil down bellamy and parkin on the bench he will bring off blake off and bring naylor on :?