Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks acting like

Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm

they're in the Prem already. Brenda saluting the crowd...players out on the balcony lol

Re: Jacks acting like

Mon May 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Well its up to us to burst there f*cking bubble, starting with Reading, then smashing the Jack bastards at Wembley.
Then lets see the tw*t being cocky.

It starts tomorrow.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:46 pm

let em have their fun, ill be the same tomorrow prolly :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:46 pm

moonboots wrote:they're in the Prem already. Brenda saluting the crowd...players out on the balcony lol

And what do you think we will do if we win On Tiuesday ? for god sake get real, we would do the same . :twisted:

Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
moonboots wrote:they're in the Prem already. Brenda saluting the crowd...players out on the balcony lol

And what do you think we will do if we win On Tiuesday ? for god sake get real, we would do the same . :twisted:

Exactly. Some of our fans are f*cking morons.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Nothing like you were against Stoke in your play off then?

Mon May 16, 2011 11:05 pm

I think they're celebrating it a bit too much but I'm glad. I hope they feel the job is already done because it's not. Then they can learn that the hard way.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

No we wouldn't and no we didn't last year when we beat Leicester in the semis. Yes the fans went nuts but Dave jones didn't come back out and milk it and the players didn't appear in the Directors box neither so what are you on about?? It seemed to me that the Jacks think they are in the Prem already when the truth is they were lucky tonight...Forest should have won easily but it wasn't their night.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Jack wrote:

You are wrong. Different situation altogether. We lost the semi so there was no celebrating at all. What are you on about??

Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

moonboots wrote:
Jack wrote:

You are wrong. Different situation altogether. We lost the semi so there was no celebrating at all. What are you on about??

So there was no announcement about staying off he pitch the players will be back out for a lap of honour?

Mon May 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Not on about the fans. I'm talking about Brenda's lap of honour and the team coming out onto the balcony and acting like they'd already done the job. Long way to go yet...and they were lucky to get through. Forest outplayed them second half

Mon May 16, 2011 11:17 pm

"So there was no announcement about staying off he pitch the players will be back out for a lap of honour?"

Jack.....that wasn't the manager and the players that was the tannoy man FFS !! Can't compare the two.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Totally agree. Forest were outstanding second half. However results count and final score was 3-1

Mon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm

brenda. and doris, a f*cking girls team :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Jack wrote:Totally agree. Forest were outstanding second half. However results count and final score was 3-1

Wouldn't gloat too much sonny.....football is a funny old game.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 pm

moonboots wrote:
Jack wrote:Totally agree. Forest were outstanding second half. However results count and final score was 3-1

To be honest, tonight i am laughing my socks off. ;)

Mon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Jack wrote:
moonboots wrote:

To be honest, tonight i am laughing my socks off. ;)

After a performance like that you've got fk all to laugh about....and your luck may well have just run out. :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:40 pm

So we have just beaten Forest 3-1 to go to Wembley and we got nothing to laugh about. Think you got a problem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Jack wrote:So we have just beaten Forest 3-1 to go to Wembley and we got nothing to laugh about. Think you got a problem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem....it's just sad that you've got such pitiful lives that you've got to come on here to gloat when you have won fk all. Two weeks ago there was no sign of you all but your luck changed and you're all over our boards like a rash....but luck can change again so be careful or you could look proper stupid :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm

moonboots wrote:
Jack wrote:So we have just beaten Forest 3-1 to go to Wembley and we got nothing to laugh about. Think you got a problem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No problem....it's just sad that you've got such pitiful lives that you've got to come on here to gloat when you have won fk all. Two weeks ago there was no sign of you all but your luck changed and you're all over our boards like a rash....but luck can change again so be careful or you could look proper stupid :ayatollah:

Oh dear oh dear. ;)

Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Lets win our game first before we go slating anybody.

Tue May 17, 2011 5:32 am

agreed ptb i dont give a hoot about swansea in the final we should focus on beating reading facts dont lie swansea were in the play offs same as us so what lets just beat whoever is put in front of us

Tue May 17, 2011 8:29 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

There just blind with hate, as well as being morons.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:07 am

We were exactly the same last year. All the players were in Revolution after the match popping champagne, and knowing out lot they'll do the same tonight if we make it through.