Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT HURTS ME TO SAY IT

Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm

but give credit were its due,Swansea are an example to us,well run on and off the pitch,with a Chairmen who's football knowledge is second to none,even when they lose a manager he still goes out and finds the right man,keeping the club moving forward.Respect to you Mr Jenkins for a job well done.

Re: IT HURTS ME TO SAY IT

Mon May 16, 2011 9:13 pm

another swansea thread delete please mods!! :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

I am sure we are in the play off semi final!!

come on city

Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 pm

since 64 wrote:but give credit were its due,Swansea are an example to us,well run on and off the pitch,with a Chairmen who's football knowledge is second to none,even when they lose a manager he still goes out and finds the right man,keeping the club moving forward.Respect to you Mr Jenkins for a job well done.

I'm trying to work out if this guy is Cardiff or Scum ?

Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 pm

since 64 wrote:but give credit were its due,Swansea are an example to us,well run on and off the pitch,with a Chairmen who's football knowledge is second to none,even when they lose a manager he still goes out and finds the right man,keeping the club moving forward.Respect to you Mr Jenkins for a job well done.

f**k Off!

Mon May 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Without trying to take credit away from Swansea they have come into this league when it has been getting weaker. Blackpool had only been in the championship one more year than the Jacks and look what they did last year. Norwich this year have gone up automatically after one year. In the last 2 play offs most of the teams have been in this league less than us. Going on that you could say it is no great achievement getting into the play offs.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Without trying to take credit away from Swansea they have come into this league when it has been getting weaker. Blackpool had only been in the championship one more year than the Jacks and look what they did last year. Norwich this year have gone up automatically after one year. In the last 2 play offs most of the teams have been in this league less than us. Going on that you could say it is no great achievement getting into the play offs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable amount of biterness and showing yourself up to be just that,a very bitter individual.

The league is getting weaker now :lol: :lol: what next? The Jacks are doctoring the half time oranges :lol:

you've been sounding rather twisted of late fella....give it up ffs :lol:

STID 8-)

Mon May 16, 2011 9:40 pm

I don't think you can argue, Huw Jenkins may well be a swansea shithouse, but he loves his club, and he has done very well with limited recources, and brought in some very decent managers.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:42 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Unbelievable amount of biterness and showing yourself up to be just that,a very bitter individual.

The league is getting weaker now :lol: :lol: what next? The Jacks are doctoring the half time oranges :lol:

STID 8-)

waaheeyyy there he is!!! shouldnt you be celebrating? :D ill tell you one thing...i will tomorrow night if we win :D :D :D

and im sorry that you caught and STI/D, hope you recover ;) :D

Mon May 16, 2011 9:44 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

STID 8-)

Sorry mate you wont get any fair write ups here, But I will say you guys were really good and you took your chances which is what football is all about. I for one was glad to see you win ,I want a all Welsh final, then I know we will have a welsh side in the top. But of course Im Cardiff and hope we kick your ass if we get to the final. :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 pm

WCD: thanks pal,i enjoy your postings on here.

Im hoping for a Reading win but not for the obvious reasons,just so that i can take my family to wembley and enjoy it.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:55 pm

blackswan wrote:WCD: thanks pal,i enjoy your postings on here.

Im hoping for a Reading win but not for the obvious reasons,just so that i can take my family to wembley and enjoy it.

Ha Swan , your not going to take them in that Caravan are you ? :lol: :lol: ok see you at wembley Take care

Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

STID 8-)

How am I being bitter?

This league is weak, very weak and I've been saying that all season. Then again you would not know that as you seem to disappear from here when your lot lose. If I recall right I dont remember seeing much of you after Bellamys winner at your place.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

blackswan wrote:WCD: thanks pal,i enjoy your postings on here.

Taking your mother and your sister are you?

That shouldn't be too bad, it'll only be £36 to seat them - I mean her at Wembley.

Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 am

swansea have won f**k all yet fellas!!!