Re: " I WILL FINALLY RESPECT DAVE JONES IF "

Tue May 17, 2011 6:58 am

Zabier wrote:
Coco wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzz!

If you're tired sunshine, go to bed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:The stage is set for DJ to show he has what it takes to get this club up to the Promised Land by getting past Reading,and then the Jacks :ayatollah:

What a position to be in for DJ - if we get to the Final with the Jacks - He has the chance to show if he has the bottle to get the job done - Get one over 1 or 2 of the press from the Echo - improve his CV - Have Annis tell DJ.he was the right man for the job :ayatollah:

READING - And Then SWANSEA - You could not make this up....Over to you DJ and the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DJ CAN REALLY PROVES US WRONG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL FINALLY RESPECT and LIKE DAVE JONES IF " WE BEAT READING and THE JACKS at WEMBLEY, TWO OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES IN OUR HISTORY and IF WE CAN DO THAT, I TAKE EVERY WORD BACK THAT I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT HIM.

Anyone else join me
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But my Honest Opinion DJ Will Bottle it.

how exactly can a manager bottle it?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 am

Annis......

Surely you're in a win win situation here? We dont get promotion and you can carry on having a go and rightly so; or we're in heaven and you won't give a shit what you say!!!

Great tactic!

Tue May 17, 2011 1:21 pm

TheWord wrote:Annis......

Surely you're in a win win situation here? We dont get promotion and you can carry on having a go and rightly so; or we're in heaven and you won't give a shit what you say!!!

Great tactic!

:lol:

If We Win Promotion I will be very happy to praise him and Admit I was wrong., if we Fail then I will have been right all along and NO MORE DJ.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Annis you mean if we win promotion and not just tonight - in case people take that last post in the wrong way. :ayatollah:

DJ has to show he can get his tactics correct tonight and hopefully the Final...The stage is set :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Annis you mean if we win promotion and not just tonight - in case people take that last post in the wrong way. :ayatollah:

DJ has to show he can get his tactics correct tonight and hopefully the Final...The stage is set :ayatollah:

YES DEF PROMOTION Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 8:27 pm

i will respect dave jones when he packs his bags and leaves,

Tue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

SACK HIM ALL I CAN SAY

Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL FINALLY RESPECT and LIKE DAVE JONES IF " WE BEAT READING and THE JACKS at WEMBLEY, TWO OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES IN OUR HISTORY and IF WE CAN DO THAT, I TAKE EVERY WORD BACK THAT I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT HIM.

SACK HIM NOW

Anyone else join me
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But my Honest Opinion DJ Will Bottle it.