Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I WILL FINALLY RESPECT DAVE JONES IF "

Mon May 16, 2011 8:50 pm

" I WILL FINALLY RESPECT and LIKE DAVE JONES IF " WE BEAT READING and THE JACKS at WEMBLEY, TWO OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES IN OUR HISTORY and IF WE CAN DO THAT, I TAKE EVERY WORD BACK THAT I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT HIM.

Anyone else join me
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But my Honest Opinion DJ Will Bottle it.

Re: " I WILL FINALLY RESPECT DAVE JONES IF "

Mon May 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Wow :D

Mon May 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Ive never understood how a manager "bottles it" its the players on the pitch that bottle it, only so much can be done from the sidelines

Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Bellers may very well get you to that point. :ayatollah:

I WILL PERSONALLY GANG BANG THE FUCKER :lol: :ayatollah:

ccfcgrangeend wrote:I WILL PERSONALLY GANG BANG THE FUCKER :lol: :ayatollah:

and me :oops:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ive never understood how a manager "bottles it" its the players on the pitch that bottle it, only so much can be done from the sidelines

Lets not Start This again, Trying to be positive. YES HE BOTTLES IT time and TIME A f*cking AGAIN. BUT READ MY POST ABOVE.

Pretty safe bet there then! :geek:

i agree annis but my heart says we wont get to wembley :( cmon city :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What with our team of drunks gamblers, and players that will leave at the end of the season

What, all of him?!?! :lol: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

we will beat reading tomorrow, if we cant think positive theres no point going!! :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL FINALLY RESPECT and LIKE DAVE JONES IF " WE BEAT READING and THE JACKS at WEMBLEY, TWO OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES IN OUR HISTORY and IF WE CAN DO THAT, I TAKE EVERY WORD BACK THAT I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT HIM.

Anyone else join me
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bloody hell fella BOLD STATEMENT
will have my camera at the ready when the final whistle go's at the millenium stadium
to see you walk up and give him a big man kisss hahahahahaha :lol:

Sven Ghali wrote:

What, all of him?!?! :lol: :lol:

And there is a BIG ALL OF HIM and HIS HANDS :lol: :lol:

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL FINALLY RESPECT and LIKE DAVE JONES IF " WE BEAT READING and THE JACKS at WEMBLEY, TWO OF THE TOUGHEST GAMES IN OUR HISTORY and IF WE CAN DO THAT, I TAKE EVERY WORD BACK THAT I HAVE EVER SAID ABOUT HIM.

Anyone else join me

dave jones needs to take a leaf from brendon rodgers book and show passion for his side

Mon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Anyone else join me

TURNCOAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

mr bluesky wrote:

Anyone else join me

dave jones needs to take a leaf from brendon rodgers book and show passion for his side

SAD TO SAY, BUT I HAVE TO TOTALLY AGREE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm

foook it ill be there ill be there with my little pick and shovel ill be there , besides all this we going to wembley to beat the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 pm

I am with you on this one, if he pulls this one off then he deserves all the respect in the world.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 pm

and if we lose I will personally monkey face the tosser and tw*t him one before sticking my size 12's up his arse on his way out :lol: :lol: :lol: oh feck it - I'll do it if we win as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:07 pm

mr bluesky wrote:foook it ill be there ill be there with my little pick and shovel ill be there , besides all this we going to wembley to beat the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh dear our avatars are clashing, shall I change mine or our you going to change yours? :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Thats the spirit Annis!!...............I shall join you on this :ayatollah: :old:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

annis!! you're a turncoat annis! you're a turncoat annis!! :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 9:17 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ive never understood how a manager "bottles it" its the players on the pitch that bottle it, only so much can be done from the sidelines

True. You CAN only do so much from the sidelines.

Jones has NEVER done enough

Mon May 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Anyone else join me

TURNCOAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

IF DJ Can We these 2 Games, even I have to give DJ Credit and WILL GLADLY DO IT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I dont believe he will.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 pm

I agree. Football is decided on thin lines like this and Dave Jones can either be a total legend at Cardiff or he will be known as the perennial bottler. I hope his players don't let him down. We are on the eve of this club's greatest era and only the players can decide if that era will ever come or if we will be sent back years and have to start again.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzz!

Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Coco wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzz!

If you're tired sunshine, go to bed.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 pm

He's alreafy told them he's leavig... Shambles

Tue May 17, 2011 12:48 am

The stage is set for DJ to show he has what it takes to get this club up to the Promised Land by getting past Reading,and then the Jacks :ayatollah:

What a position to be in for DJ - if we get to the Final with the Jacks - He has the chance to show if he has the bottle to get the job done - Get one over 1 or 2 of the press from the Echo - improve his CV - Have Annis tell DJ.he was the right man for the job :ayatollah:

READING - And Then SWANSEA - You could not make this up....Over to you DJ and the players :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: