Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my season finished at boro home

Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

although im going tommorow i hate the play offs and leading up to games regardless if we win or not. i dont find it enjoyable whatsoever . i wish i could avoid going tommorow and wembley if we beat reading its nothing short of torture.
the play offs are cruel :( who thought up the play offs idea? :x

Re: my season finished at boro home

Mon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm

jinks-rct wrote:although im going tommorow i hate the play offs and leading up to games regardless if we win or not. i dont find it enjoyable whatsoever . i wish i could avoid going tommorow and wembley if we beat reading its nothing short of torture.

i have got to agree with this,painful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 7:49 pm

krab wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:although im going tommorow i hate the play offs and leading up to games regardless if we win or not. i dont find it enjoyable whatsoever . i wish i could avoid going tommorow and wembley if we beat reading its nothing short of torture.

i have got to agree with this,painful :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it spoils my season :(

Mon May 16, 2011 7:49 pm

I loved it last year, But the stress is too much sometimes. Im going to be shitting it tomorrow knowing Swasea will be going to OUR Wembely. If we win tomorrow I don't know if I can face Wembely with the Jacks. I cryed in the F.A cup and I cryed in the Play off final, God knows what im going to do IF we play the Scum!

Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 pm

the 3.0 defeat took it out of me, i just more worried how the feck we gonna do when all players leave. start from scratch in prem or championship? lol

Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 pm

I think the Japs come up with them . Evil bastards :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I think the Japs come up with them . Evil bastards :lol:

Dude stop going on about the japs haha :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:26 pm

jbirdrules wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I think the Japs come up with them . Evil bastards :lol:

Dude stop going on about the japs haha :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 am

f**king play offs im fed up with them. we coudnt turn over blackpool nevermind reading and the jacks :(