Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tomorrow Support and attendance update NOT Good

Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Vince, I think its DISGRACEFUL THAT WE CANT SELL OUT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

f*cking GLORY HUNTERS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Be interesting to see how many spaces there will be in the family enclosure - where people bought £50 season tickets for their kids who aren't really interested

Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 pm

I'll be there!!!!! :ayatollah:

It might of helped if the club admitted what the players did before the Boro game and the players involved had made a grovelling apology, but no they have swept it under the carpet as if it didn't happen, which adds to the fuel that the players do not give a f**k and they can do what they like.

I for one feel my Club has and still is tarnished because these players are still at my club and it is hard for me to support certain players, it is like a dark cloud hanging over our Club and if one poster is correct in saying he had seen two of our players out on the piss it just makes me feel these parasites are just using our club and i want them out.

bring Sam back and let him sort this out i would love to know his views on this. Maybe this has had an effect on the gate ?

azz_ccfc wrote:I'll be there!!!!! :ayatollah:

ill be there too....with my sniffles and a pint :D :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 pm

I'll Be There :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 3:36 pm

i expect family stand to have a lot of spaces, exam times for kids
but as for other parts of ground no excuse at all

get down the stadium and support the team or otherwise dont moan if we dont go through

Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It might of helped if the club admitted what the players did before the Boro game and the players involved had made a grovelling apology, but no they have swept it under the carpet as if it didn't happen, which adds to the fuel that the players do not give a f**k and they can do what they like.

I for one feel my Club has and still is tarnished because these players are still at my club and it is hard for me to support certain players, it is like a dark cloud hanging over our Club and if one poster is correct in saying he had seen two of our players out on the piss it just makes me feel these parasites are just using our club and i want them out.

bring Sam back and let him sort this out i would love to know his views on this. Maybe this has had an effect on the gate ?

nukes, i along with many others would love sam back for many reasons. some people do not share the same opinions but i want him back to put some life and passion back into this club.

Mon May 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Vince, I think its DISGRACEFUL THAT WE CANT SELL OUT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe, but why fill the ground up with people who are likely to leave at half time if we are two down (like Wigan on Sunday)? Surely we will be better off with people who really want to be there and will make some noise supporting the team? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm

My daughter's not using her ST cos it's a school night and she's only a nipper but my mate traded up her ticket to an adult for an extra £13.

Amazed at the poor show so far but surely it will sell out tomorrow?

Anyway, who cares, those there will get behind the team and create a night to remember.
:ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Im not an ST holder but try to get down when i can due to work,
I was on the phone at 5:05 on friday worried i wouldnt get tickets together for me the missus and boy,

Put it this way it was harder to get tickets for the barnsley game,

Last year we went into this game ahead against better ipposition and people were expecting a celebration, i think this year the confidence isnt there in the glory fans, and they dont wanna be disapointed,
But when we win they will be the first one getting wembley tickets and again myself and many like me will have to buy what is left and que outside the stadium an 5 in the morning

I have my flask of coffee ready

Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 pm

i wish i could be there but il be listening on radio 5live in my truck with a city flag flying high probably somewhere near southend but come on boys MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!

Mon May 16, 2011 4:25 pm

I was surprised when i ordered a ticket last Saturday that about six season ticket holders in front of me had not bought tickets.
Antonio is coming down from Edinburgh to watch the game though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

milly44 wrote:im shocked at this, i went down the ticket office last thursday to get my bro a ticket for tmoro as hes away in uni, and was told there was only linited seating available in the corners of canton stand (the usual areas) and as i say that was last thursday. :(

All ST holders were allowed until Friday to reserve their seats. It is obvious now that a good percentage of them have not brought a tikcet for tomorrow hence why there is all of a sudden 4,000 seats available.

The confidence is lacking at CCS atm. A terrible and embarrassing performance against Boro practically killed it for quite alot of supporters. Sadly the performances against Burnley and Reading has not rerstored the faith. To me it feels like we are going through the November/December scenario where we were terrible but someone managed to keep 2nd spot for quite a long time. How we are still in the running is beyond me tbh.

I'm not confident about tomorrow night but that will not stop me going. Yeah I'm living in hope that something good will happen and if it does I'll be there to see it. :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm

I honestly believe that a lot of our fans now believe that our season ended after the Boro debacle and they simply cannot be arsed to go tomorrow. That defeat is gonna cost us big time .

Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm

TERRYB wrote:I honestly believe that a lot of our fans now believe that our season ended after the Boro debacle and they simply cannot be arsed to go tomorrow. That defeat is gonna cost us big time .

I think you are right. It's been sadly ingrained in the Cardiff City fans psyche for too many years that we f**k up the big & important games. Hence the lack of interest & apathy towards this particular game. Some people fear the outcome too much!

Mon May 16, 2011 5:05 pm

TERRYB wrote:I honestly believe that a lot of our fans now believe that our season ended after the Boro debacle and they simply cannot be arsed to go tomorrow. That defeat is gonna cost us big time .

Thats prob true.

Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

I don't see what the fascination about who goes / don't go/ who leaves early

f**k me people can do as they please

I got my ticket tho :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Shocking really, we should sell out for this one.

Doubt I will have time to meet you all in the Ninian prior to the game, finishing work at 5 and it's going to be touch and go if I make it in time for kick off.

Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

no chance I was missing this. I'll be there!!!!

Mon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

bluebird58 wrote:

Be interesting to see how many spaces there will be in the family enclosure - where people bought £50 season tickets for their kids who aren't really interested

Yes very interesting.

Mon May 16, 2011 6:14 pm

I went down to the playoff semi against leicester last year, best atmosphere ive ever seen at the new stadium and wouldn't want to miss that again when we win 2m ill be there!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 6:38 pm

by bluebird58 » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

pathetic statement,
think about what you have just said, THE FAMILY STAND, meaning familes more importantly kids, my daughter is going as she did last year, but we didnt leave the stadium till 10:15 last year at the age of 10 i think, personally thats too late, in fact very late for a school night, maybe you have different parenting skills to me who knows.

annis are you taking your girls ? seeing as you think its an interesting point ??
carl what about you ??
andy i know morgan and lloyd are older but ???
ian ??
anyone else ??

Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 pm

I went down to the playoff semi against leicester last year, best atmosphere ive ever seen at the new stadium and wouldn't want to miss that again when we win 2m ill be there!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 6:57 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
by bluebird58 » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

pathetic statement,
think about what you have just said, THE FAMILY STAND, meaning familes more importantly kids, my daughter is going as she did last year, but we didnt leave the stadium till 10:15 last year at the age of 10 i think, personally thats too late, in fact very late for a school night, maybe you have different parenting skills to me who knows.

annis are you taking your girls ? seeing as you think its an interesting point ??
carl what about you ??
andy i know morgan and lloyd are older but ???
ian ??
anyone else ??

All I have said is it will be interesting :roll:
Andy, All my seats are bought for, for tomorrow nights game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rem you said fans could get their tickets for READING AWAY NO MATTER WHAT, mobiles/services and THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT and THEN HAD A GO AT CHEGGERS, HOW DID YOU GET YOUR QPR TICKETS ? Hmm

Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm

I wonder how many people just presume it is a sell out and havent even bothered trying.
I have had about ten emails telling me to get my ticket and I already had it, but I have seen precious little information elsewhere.
Get an advert on the radio/paper etc

Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm

griff105 wrote:I wonder how many people just presume it is a sell out and havent even bothered trying.
I have had about ten emails telling me to get my ticket and I already had it, but I have seen precious little information elsewhere.

When I spoke to the club late Friday night they presumed it would be a Sell out.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
griff105 wrote:I wonder how many people just presume it is a sell out and havent even bothered trying.

When I spoke to the club late Friday night they presumed it would be a Sell out.

There you go.
There seems to be a lot of people down there who take a lot of things for granted.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

All I have said is it will be interesting
Andy, All my seats are bought for, for tomorrow nights game

Rem you said fans could get their tickets for READING AWAY NO MATTER WHAT, mobiles/services and THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT and THEN HAD A GO AT CHEGGERS, HOW DID YOU GET YOUR QPR TICKETS ? Hmm

hang on annis this thread is about tomorrows game and was turned into a lets blame the parents who buy tickets for their kids in the family stand and not take them.
nothing mentioned about reading away or QPR or cheggers though i now know cheggers qualified anyway, yet that conversation was on the phone between me and you not on here.

as mentioned my daughter is going so all mine are occupied too. nantgarw blue or badmadbrad are not but i have done what i can to fill them seats with a 50% success rate :D

there was no pointing of the finger when your name was used or carls or anyone elses it was ment as a question for parents who take their kids to the football and wether they would be taking their kids tomorrow you have read it wrong mate.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Would love to go but it means 2 days off work and a load of cash. Been to 8 games this season, not bad travelling from Scotland. No way would I miss this if I lived locally.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm

scots bluebird wrote:Would love to go but it means 2 days off work and a load of cash. Been to 8 games this season, not bad travelling from Scotland. No way would I miss this if I lived locally.

I know from family experience how difficult it is, time & money wise. Respect to all our Scottish fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: