Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BELLAMY OUT

Sun May 15, 2011 11:28 am

Merlin wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Very interesting lads, I'm not a student and I'm a qualified accountant and completing further qualifications thank you very much. I'm not trying to stir anything, I'm just telling the truth. I'm gutted and you all will be when u find out from your master. :ayatollah:

So are you saying you never made this comment then in response to Carls update?

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Carl that was a great report, looking forward to 3 pts tomorrow and the naming and shaming on Sunday. I've got exams next week soooo gutted wont be able to attend tomorrow however all week yes ive been studying, but not as hard as I should of been because i've been furious with these so called professionals showing us as fans and the club so much disrespect. Still finding it hard to accept now and i certainly wont be able to forgive them if we dont go up!!!!

;)

You got him Craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 am

Did craig play last night? Was actually told prior to yday match that he is out for min 10 days.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Very interesting lads, I'm not a student and I'm a qualified accountant and completing further qualifications thank you very much. I'm not trying to stir anything, I'm just telling the truth. I'm gutted and you all will be when u find out from your master. :ayatollah:

So are you saying you never made this comment then in response to Carls update?

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Carl that was a great report, looking forward to 3 pts tomorrow and the naming and shaming on Sunday. I've got exams next week soooo gutted wont be able to attend tomorrow however all week yes ive been studying, but not as hard as I should of been because i've been furious with these so called professionals showing us as fans and the club so much disrespect. Still finding it hard to accept now and i certainly wont be able to forgive them if we dont go up!!!!

;)

You got him Craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he is studying for further qualifications - wouldnt that include studying for and sitting exams? Jut saying like :o