Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Full backs tomorrow

Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Given that Reading's main threats are Kebe and Macanuff I just wonder whether DJ should play SuperKev and Quinn (or even JLS if he's sober :roll: ) with Hudson in the middle tomorrow :?:

Cut out the supply and no matter how well Long is playing he can't score without the ball :ayatollah:

Re: Full backs tomorrow

Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Given that Reading's main threats are Kebe and Macanuff I just wonder whether DJ should play SuperKev and Quinn (or even JLS if he's sober :roll: ) with Hudson in the middle tomorrow :?:

Cut out the supply and no matter how well Long is playing he can't score without the ball :ayatollah:

We need pace at full back with them two wingers so has to be Darcy and Kev.

Quinn has done well but lacks a yard and gets twisted and turned too easily against tricky wingers. Ross Wallace gave him the runaround several times at Burnley

Thu May 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if DJ puts Naylor there :(

Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Given that Reading's main threats are Kebe and Macanuff I just wonder whether DJ should play SuperKev and Quinn (or even JLS if he's sober :roll: ) with Hudson in the middle tomorrow :?:

Good point piledriver :ayatollah: Super Kev has to go to full back.

Both Long and Church are threats up top,so for me play our players in their correct positions :ayatollah: