Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We really do need to prove

Thu May 12, 2011 9:19 pm

...we're the pride of Wales and the number 1 football team in Wales - the city of Cardiff and Valleys deserves it, the Malaysians deserve it, Bellamy deserves it and most importantly US THE FANS DESERVE IT for being the best group of supporters in the Football league. You can throw names like Leeds etc at me but I dont give a f**k - no one comes close to us and WE NOW DESERVE OUR PLACE IN THE BIG TIME AND OUR MOMENT AT WEMBLEY

Its not about tactics now, its about whether our players have the fight - have the guts - have the professional motivation - have the bravery to attack - have the knowledge of the history within the shirt they were - because one things for sure we as fans are going to deliver...its time the team does as well.

Nerves are taking over a bit for me now but we've go to have the faith and believe collectively, this could be it - BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We really do need to prove

Thu May 12, 2011 9:30 pm

you need to tell the jump up charlies called Cardiff football team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

portsidejack wrote:you need to tell the jump up charlies called Cardiff football team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think anger would takeover if i ever got one on one with some of them to 'have a word' :D

Thu May 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Why to our fans deserve it? 3000 people not turn up per home game. Those that to rarely support the team. Negative and the quickest fans to have a dig at players and the manager. If we go up this season I think it's despite our fans.

Thu May 12, 2011 10:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why to our fans deserve it? 3000 people not turn up per home game. Those that to rarely support the team. Negative and the quickest fans to have a dig at players and the manager. If we go up this season I think it's despite our fans.

Because of the main core of our support who provide unrivalled noise and support to their team - in a nutshell.

The negativity stems from the fact the man at the helm plus a few of his 'fav' players do not seem to appreciate the honour that is to be involved with our club and the pride we hold for it - basic issues, and if the club refer to negativity well imo its provoked by them