Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ send off

Thu May 12, 2011 2:48 pm

IF it's true and DJ is going should we give him a good send off, after all he has improved us under tight circumstances, I still feel he lacks tactical nous and shoudl have done better but we should be at least appreciative of the fact he has had to work in crap conditions since he took over :ayatollah:

Re: DJ send off

Thu May 12, 2011 3:06 pm

yes i agree mate he is a good manager maybe we have too high expectations as a club but he has assembled a good squad with scraps 10 years ago we were shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Im not a fan of dave jones but if he gets us promoted he will deserve all the credit he recieves

Thu May 12, 2011 4:13 pm

If his farewell is next Tuesday night I'll happily wave him off with a two fingered salute as he disappears down the tunnel for the last time.

Was going to give him a clap of appreciation after the Boro game ..... didn't see him though.

Thu May 12, 2011 4:17 pm

If the farewell is Tuesday you can guarantee DJ wont hang around. He will be straight down the tunnel.

Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:If the farewell is Tuesday you can guarantee DJ wont hang around. He will be straight down the tunnel.

That would probably be for the best.